Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Show your child how to help the pilot fix up the 10908 Plane in his workshop, using the toy wrench and oilcan. Toddlers will love to make the cute red toy airplane take off and fly it through the air, spinning the propeller as they go! This educational toy includes a pilot DUPLO figure.
- Includes a pilot LEGO® DUPLO® figure.
- Features a red plane with spinning propeller and a small workshop table with chair.
- Accessory elements include an oilcan, wrench, mug and a music system decorated brick.
- Enjoy endless role-play fun with your child and develop their fine motor skills, as you help them use the tools to get the toy airplane ready for takeoff.
- Take the handy little propeller aircraft for your toddler to fly around wherever you go!
- Toddlers will love learning through play, developing language and social skills as they create pretend play stories.
- LEGO® DUPLO® learning toys are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- There are several LEGO® DUPLO® Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognizable DUPLO world.
- Plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
February 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
good add-on set with nice pieces
I would recommend this to a friend!the plane is solid and had many points of attachment, which increase the playability; i do wish the plane is made out of 2 pieces, though, so there can be even more playable as kids age. My son is never that huge on airplane so this set was never his favorite amongst our huge pile of duplo - if the plane can be taken apart (like body and wings?), we would've gotten more out of this little set. But other kids might just love this, and it does have great accessory pieces - a cup, a radio, a ranch, a chair, a oiling can!Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0
Was this helpful?45Plane
June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0
Not too much to build. Perfect for younger kids.
I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased for: SonMy plane-obsessed kid loved this. Very minimal building, which was perfect for his age at the time (2.5). The propeller does not come off, so even though we have lost the wheels, it still looks enough like a plane to be a favorite toy. This feels less like a LEGO set, and more like a regular plastic plane.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?55Plane