Disney•Pixar Cars 3 fans will love lining up Lightning McQueen and Jackson Storm for the final race of the Piston Cup, and helping Luigi to start the race. First help them master early construction and fine motor skills by building the 3 cars and the starting gate. Then explore imagination and role-play with them as Luigi raises his flag. Who will win this time?<lifeatures a="" buildable="" lightning="" jackson="" and="" starting="" line="" for="" the="" final="" piston="" cup="" race.="" li="">
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun setFairyFire | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My son received this set as a 2nd birthday gift from a family member. He's never seen any of the Cars movies so I was worried he wouldn't like it much but he has a lot of fun driving the cars around and through the finish line I set up for him. I like how there are three cars to choose from.Was this helpful?55Piston Cup Race
- December 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome setLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy three year old loves all the cars movies. So any set with the cars he loves. He owns a few sets with the cars so this was a great set to add. It has two of the main characters. We also bought this set for his friends birthday and his friend loves it. They like to race them. Easy for the three olds to put the cars together had to help with the other parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Piston Cup Race
- February 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A review by a 4 year oldEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMe: what do you like about this set? 4 y/o: ummmm I like.. the cars and the flag cause I race ‘em and I have a finish line! Me: is there anything you would change in this set? 4 y/o: ummm noPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Piston Cup Race