A shipwreck filled with surprisesBuild two adventures in one with the new LEGO® Pirates of Barracuda Bay.
Protect or Plunder
The cannon fires small cannonballs at any passing ships.
Crew members Port and Starboard keep things ship-shape.
Bottles of rum and tales of pirate gold never run dry.
Where Redbeard charts a course or maps a treasure hunt.
Find surprises from buried statues to palm trees filled with coconuts.
Row a boat in shark-infested seas if you dare.
Meet the Pirates of Barracuda BaySet sail with an exclusive new LEGO® Pirate adventure that’s two builds in one!
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
- No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thank you LEGO for knowing your fan base!iDoc | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToday is the day that the Pirates of the Barracuda Bay set 21322 is available for sale. First thing I did when I woke up this morning was to place my order. This is such a special set for us long time LEGO fans. I still have the original Black Sea Barracuda set 6285 on my bookcase. Looking forward to displaying the new set next to it. Thank you LEGO for knowing your fan base. Now looking forward to the return of the Galaxy Explorer set 497. Keep up the good work!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set, small error in instructions though!AndyM1986 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have quite a few large Lego sets now and this one has instantly propelled itself up to the top of my favorites list. The build was incredibly fun with very little repetition and the overall finished model is quite simply stunning! There is a printing error in the instructions though, nothing major, but thought I should point it out. The single claw (not sure of the official name!) piece should be featured in step 308, but is instead in step 309. Amazing model though!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ship shape and Bristol fashionChefShinyRogon | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow this is a great set to build so enjoyable . I’ve not seen the previous set it’s based on but my experience of this was is awesome . Firstly this set is huge, so worth the money , and it’s such a nice build . The detailing is fantastic and though I build sets to display , this one as tonnes of playability . Being able to turn into a ship again and not the ship wreck is a brilliant idea indeed, It’s a very eye catching set . Price wise fantastic , build wise it’s so much fun , size wise it’s a big set for the price and I highly recommend this set indeed. For an ideas set this is one of my most related ones , it’s a superb idea, I’ve seen the original idea and this comes as close as possible that I suppose you can get to make buildable and affordable . Well donePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A 30 years old dream...Egodeta | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI spent my childhood in a country, where bigger Lego sets were extremely expensive compared to the average salary. That time I could only dream about having a pirate ship. I dreamt about the Black Seas Barracuda, the Skulls Eye Schooner, the Red Beards Runner and even the Renegade Runner for long years. When I grew up I bought a used, twenty years old Red Beards Runner in almost perfect condition. It meant a lot, but never fully satisfied my forever lasting craving. Thank you for the opportunity to finally gather a missing part of my childhood. When I first saw this set I ordered it without hesitation and can’t wait to hold it in my hands. I still can’t believe it is actually released. Opening the box will be a real emotional challenge… Thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay