Hold tight and prepare to scream as you set out on a LEGO® Creator 3in1 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster adventure. This amazing set features a functional roller coaster with pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus. The working carriages are shark-themed and the ride's main drop has a water splash feature and a cannon that fires water elements. Other features include a ticket booth and a balloon stand. This set can be rebuilt for further LEGO fairground adventures aboard The Skull Ride or The Ship Ride, and comes with 4 minifigures ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures, ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Fully functional roller coaster features an oval track and train with shark carriages, water drop and decorative pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus.
- Also features a cannon that fires water elements, a ticket booth and a balloon stand.
- Climb aboard and prepare to scream!
- Duck as you zoom through the skull arch!
- Hold tight as you whizz around the bend and over the sunken galleon.
- Watch out for the water cannon and remember to smile as you thunder past the camera!
- Rebuild this 3in1 model and continue your LEGO® fairground adventure with The Skull Ride and The Ship Ride.
- Pirate Roller Coaster measures over 9” (24cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep.
- The Skull Ride measures over 5” (14cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- The Ship Ride measures over 9” (24cm) high, 21” (54cm) long and 6” (16cm) deep.
- October 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Totally worth itArdee |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is totally worth the money because not only it has three builds, the main build is a roller coaster. I never expected it to take that much area and turned out bigger than expected. Why four stars? The build can be flimsy especially when I tried to attach the orange octopus on the pillar. You also need to push a bit from the skull head so that the cars don't stop before going to the dip. I also wish the alternate builds used up more bricks. There's also one brick that was warped (see picture). I'm looking forward for my next purchase this Christmas, it's grand daddy, the creator expert roller coaster.October 29, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceIt won't do to have a warped piece! Don't worry, though. It's easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started.Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pirate Roller Coaster
- August 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow?Bearcat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst thing i noticed i the shop was the weight. Its heavy! Me like! Me buy! This was the most fun Creator i´ve build so far. Took me 1hr to sort out up all pcs and then it was a joyride all the way. Now its time to motorize it. I have lots of parts so think it will do it. Not much for modding but this one woke up the kid in me. Recommend it! Greetings from Sweden.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Roller Coaster
- July 19th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I wish the smaller 2 builds included more piecesMeggers |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really liked this set! I originally was going to save up to buy the huge roller coaster, but I liked how this one could be made into 3 different builds. I was a little dissapointed with how many pieces I had left over when I built the 2 smaller builds, for the money it would have been nice if they could have included more pieces and more building time into all 3 instead of the main one. The cars stayed on the tracks well which was nice, but I found the back and forth ship build to break pretty easily. Overall it was a great set, and I'm glad I made the purchase!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pirate Roller Coaster
- June 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic setI would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set for my sons fifth birthday after looking in my local Smyths shop. With all the similar sets that Lego produce this stood out, and it hasn't been a disappointment. My son managed to do around 90% of the build with me finding him the pieces and helping him along which was really enjoyable for us both. It took around four hours and the whole layout and design of the roller coaster is impressive. We have yet to build either of the alternative models but the set is worth it for the main build alone. Really impressed with it and my son absolutely loves itBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Roller Coaster