Take a trip downtown with this Manhattan-inspired, three-level townhouse, featuring an authentic beige, black, white, brown, sand-green and dark-red color scheme, blue front door, large bay windows, basement windows, black railings, steps, balcony and an exterior stairway, plus a park area with a buildable bench, signpost and street lamp. Fold out the Park Street Townhouse to create a double facade and to access its detailed interior with flat-screen TV, sofa, fireplace, kitchen and a bedroom. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model into a City Café or a Suburban Home with greenhouse. Includes two minifigures, plus a buildable dog and bird.
- Build this downtown three-level house, a short moped ride from work! Rebuilds into a Suburban Home or City Café!
- Includes two minifigures and buildable animals
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Townhouse is over 7” high, 2” deep and 9” wide when unfolded
- 566 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- February 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty good!xSciFix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike other CREATOR sets, this comes with 3 different builds, all of which are pretty nice. Had some trouble deciding which variation to go with for my city because they all looked good. Each has a pretty cool feature to it (such as the greenhouse). Good amount of bricks for the money. I don't think the build is small necessarily but the inside of the townhouse is pretty tight spacing. Poodle does look a bit like a robo-dog but that's fine by me.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Park Street Townhouse
- April 3rd, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Really fun build, but it has issues...CometVomit | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited about this build and to be fair the final project looks great. We chose the variation with the greenhouse. It looked really unique and it goes really nicely in our little lego town. However... there were A LOT of leftover pieces. More than I've ever seen from a set before. It seems kind of ridiculous to me. I used some of the leftover pieces to build the tree from one of the other variations. But now I'm left with a ton of extra pieces. Obviously, I could use these to make something myself, but it seems crazy to me that each variation wouldn't try to use at least 90% of the pieces. I think these left over pieces could have easily made a tool shed or something. We'll be trying to work something like that together, but now that I've seen all of this leftover stuff, I kind of wish we had picked a different build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Park Street Townhouse
- May 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid BuildsBurlyJim | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPicked this little beauty up a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it looks. I tried out two of the three possible builds, starting with the Cafe. The climbing trellis looked excellent and the tiny coffee machine was cute, but the garage for the moped ended up feeling a little too cramped to work the door. I ended up reassembling it into the townhouse on the box. The townhouse has some excellent features-I particularly like the fire escape and flat-screen TV, (That was a clever build, that) though I thought the block poodle was a bit out of place when they already have dog pieces. This manages to look nice folded up or extended, as well. Only real gripe is that for the first build there were lots of pieces left over, a bit of an oddity for a 3-in-1 set. Still a good purchase for the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Park Street Townhouse
- January 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!KevinS | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set shortly after it was released, and think it is an outstanding set! The build was enjoyable, and it looks great; it has a modern design and colors. Plus it includes quite a few unique pieces that I would use to build other MOC buildings (bay windows, decorative roof pieces, lamps, interior elements, etc). In fact, I went back to the Lego store a week later to purchase another one just to cannibalize it for parts (and I may go buy a third one)! Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Lego buildings of any kind. I am not sure why there are negative reviews of the set...Legos cost money, that you have to accept, and this set is worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Park Street Townhouse