It’s very busy in the Parisian RestaurantCapture the spirit of Paris where food, romance and art are on the menu.
An elegant eatery with French flairThis LEGO Creator Expert building features Intricate detailing inside and out.
Fully stocked kitchen
It's a chef's dream with a 6-burner stove and a set of chef's knives.
A special occasion
The fine dining room is the perfect place for a proposal.
The outdoor restaurant is lined with hanging lanterns and flowers.
Pull down the roof panel to access the studio with painting and easel.
The bed unfolds from the wall.
The Parisian-style architecture is detailed with croissants and clams.
Includes 5 LEGO minifigures and accessoriesChef, waiter, romantic couple and artist.
It’s very busy in the Parisian Restaurant! As a scooter zips by, inside the waiter rushes between the tables as the nervous young man gets ready to propose with the ring! It’s just as hectic behind the scenes, with the chef busily preparing the food. This beautifully detailed building is the setting for so many stories and is a great addition to the modular building series. The Parisian Restaurant has a fully-stocked, blue and white tiled kitchen with tableware as well as a cozy apartment with pull-down bed, kitchenette and fireplace. On the top floor is the artist’s room with a studio that includes a cast iron heater, easel, paintbrush and two works of art by the aspiring artist. Outside, stairs lead down to the roof terrace lined with hanging lanterns and flowers where the diners eat alfresco-style. This amazing Parisian Restaurant model even includes a facade with croissants, clams and feather details that recapture the feel of Paris. Includes 5 minifigures: chef, waiter, girl and a romantic couple.
- Build the busy restaurant, apartment and artist’s studio!
- Includes chef, waiter, girl and romantic couple minifigures
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The building is over 11” high, 9” long and 9” wide
- 2469 pieces – For LEGO fans over 16 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 19 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favourite... so farTzynamoon | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is simply so likeable that you have to think hard to find any cons. Ok, so I don't have many sets and this was my first modular. It doesn't matter really, because when I pay this much for a toy, I always have second thoughts regardless of its quality. Right here, I have none. This is the first time I can't think of any criteria being less than 5/5. First, the building is yummy. Quite simple really but hey, it's not Technic. Some stages may be monotonous for some people (like tiles, roof, some decorations), but they last for a few minutes and then you start doing something else. From time to time you need to stop building just to marvel at the results. That's why it took me 14 hours. The parts are usually small, but incredibly varied. The colors I like the most are olive green and dark blue. Decorative parts are wonderful. In the kitchen there are so many accessories that you'd cook yourself some dinner straight away, if you were a minifigure. Other useful parts include lots of plants, fences, tiles, windows and of course plenty of different bricks. THERE ARE NO STICKERS. Minifigures are nothing special for me. They just add to the Restaurant's playability which is quite considerable. They can cook, paint, clean windows, chase a rat, ride a bike or drink so many bottles of different brands, just to fall asleep on a nearby bench. I can guarantee you'll keep saving for another modular after getting this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Parisian Restaurant
- in 14 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unbelievable detail!Kymmy76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy daughter and I have been building Lego for years! I am so thrilled with the detail that goes into the Parisian Restaurant! The Lego designers truly thought of everything. - the kitchen has a tiled floor, a wall of kitchen utensils, stove and fridge that opens. - The inside eating area - has Lego curtains! Seriously - they are made of bricks but I can totally see them swaying in the breeze! There is a wine cabinet too! - The outside seating is adorable and totally PARIS! there is street level seating to "people watch" and an upstairs patio area! - The second level has an apartment with a cute fireplace, stove, table and comfy chair! - Even the back is detailed! An outside cooler - full of food, garbage can and rat! - the attic has a little room for the "starving" art student who painting in Paris! Love it! - The detail in the roof is amazing! - This was an amazing build! My daughter thought of her own story line with the mini figs -the guy is proposing, waiter is bringing wine and the love of his life (the one who got away) come roaring up on her motorbike! We adding a ton of mini figs to fill up the patio and even gave the Artist upstairs a cat! This set is fantastic! If you have built other modulars - this is a must and you will be blown away by the detail. This set is by far our favorite!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Parisian Restaurant
- in 13 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty Parisianlegocathe | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a love/hate relationship with this build. I found some of the illustrations a little vague so had some trouble there. Once those hurdles were over, it was a very relaxing to complete. This is the first Creator Expert set I've purchased & built. I think it's now my favorite series & look forward to building more. I was attracted to the look of he restaurant. I thought it was a charming restaurant. As I was building it, I was imagining I was sitting on the patio sipping a glass of wine & watching life go by. I loved the attention to detail. From the dining room to kitchen, second floor apartment to the third floor studio. My favorites have to be the kitchen & fireplaces. The ornamental work on the third floor really makes a statement. It also was very easy to assemble, which I was happy about. I added extra flowers to the flower pots & greenery on the canopy. I also added a small flower basket at the top of the stairs on the second floor, I felt the back was pretty bare so I put a shrub between the windows. I thought the dishwasher would like to look at a little greenery! Now... which set to get next!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Parisian Restaurant
- in 13 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stunning......Jamesstar147 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've gone on a bit of a modular fest this last couple weeks after rekindling my modular addiction after putting together the Ghostbusters Firehouse. I've built the pet shop, cinema, the restaurant and assembly square. I'd built the cinema and pet shop years ago when they were first released so got them out of the way first. THIS, is by far my favourite modular to date. The finished model is simply beautiful and I'm completely in love with it. It's the only one I will probably leave a review of. It's very pretty, superb interior and exterior details, is great to play with and looks fabulous on a street. Don't hesitate. If this set disappoints you, you are not a fan of Lego!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Parisian Restaurant