Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition underwater-themed LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This cool toy for kids offers varying levels of building complexity for all ages and includes 2 minifigures. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Accessory elements include a sword, wizard's hat, pie, hammer and wrench, cleaver, round shield, broom, carrot, hairbrush, 2 mugs, frying pan, chicken leg, flippers, knight’s helmet, space helmet, 2 wigs and a fish.
- This special edition cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best idea!!Heyder5 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of Lego. I have to say this product is awesome! It has so much potential for all ages. I'm 28 and enjoyed every second of this kit. If your kid or yourself have trouble going outside "the lines" (like myself) this is an awesome tool to help expand past just following step by step and opening up the creative side that lego has to offer along with the structure of still having the satisfaction of completing a kit. There are a ton of left over pieces after you build everything that shows on the box. The instructions show you how to build some, then you can go online for instructions on more to build, and then there are still a ton of pieces to create your own lego art to go with everything you just created. Nice job lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First LEGO Set! Great Buy, Great Fun! <3Starfish | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOn a recent holiday trip with family, I came across this shop in the mall and lo and behold, I'd made up my mind on getting my hands on my first LEGO set. Growing up, I'd played with similar brick sets and block sets, but I'd never had a LEGO set before. I found this to be a great first LEGO set and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to get their first ones, or to add to their collection. I've made all the models that are featured with this set, and some more of my own. Pure fun! And they really help me to think and take a break and just rewind and often bring back great memories! This is a great gift set to give to a young kid to make a special day even more special! Thumbs up! Can't wait to get my hands on more LEGO sets! Featured Models: Castle Rocket Car with thruster spins Spaceship with flick-fire missiles Octopus Chef Knight Dragon My Models: Hydra Truck + mobile bed FarmerPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic set for beginner, fun for an old proImp913 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI purchased this set for me and my 5-year-old granddaughter. Up to this point, she had only stacked three or four bricks together, and she had completely ignored any instructions. This is the set that hooked her, with small simple builds (like the dragon) that she could follow along with. There are also more complicated model instructions, which keep me entertained, and that she will grow into later. It seems like every model in the instructions could be built at the same time. She still likes to go "off book" and build freestyle with this set, which is great too. I have hunted down the rest of the 60th Anniversary "Building Better Thinking" sets too. Hurry and pick them up, because they are going out of stock in stores. I suspect they will be retired soon!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic SetLordBusin3ss | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis appears to be the first review on this product, so I really hope that I don't mislead anyone. I absolutely love this set, it has incredible value. You get a considerable amount of pieces for a reasonable price. To put it in perspective: you get about 10 more classic bricks than the medium creative box (which is already a solid price), in addition to 78 great accessories and a couple of mini figures, all for the same price. The instructions included have some excellent builds (octopus chef, for example), and there are more than enough, diverse, pieces for you get considerable replay value out of this set. Definitely would recommend this set for anyone collecting or interested in the lego classic sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom