The Nissan GT-R NISMO (76896) has fans all over the world and holds the record for the fastest drift. Now fans of all ages can create their very own toy model car with LEGO® building bricks – the ideal LEGO gift for those who love to build cool replicas. Put the Nissan GT-R on display or challenge other cars to a race! Own your very own Nissan GT-R NISMO toy car Tuners, drivers and race fans have loved the Nissan GT-R for half a century and can now build a LEGO replica of the legendary GT-R NISMO. This toy model car features some of the same realistic details seen on the real-life model. The toy playset also includes a driver minifigure in a Nissan race suit to place behind the wheel for exhilarating racing action. Racing toys to star on the racetrack! New for January 2020, LEGO Speed Champions replicas are now 25% bigger and more realistic than ever. They allow car fans to build mini versions of the world’s most famous cars, and display them or use to create thrilling racing stories.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO® replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO. This is the perfect gift for those passionate about building toys and racing them.
- A buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit. This model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends.
- New for January 2020, the mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO® Speed Champions cars.
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls aged 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year.
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide. New for January 2020, all LEGO® Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- No batteries required, so the fun and racing action never have to stop. This action toy is always ready to zoom away and take to the track!
- This building kit comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, so fans have nothing to worry about and can put together their racing toy as quickly as they choose.
- LEGO® Speed Champions building toys give car fans the chance to create some of the world’s most famous and exciting models. They can either show off their race cars or stage thrilling battles against other models.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 12 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nismo GTRCwoowoo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving been building and collecting the Speed Champions range for a few years now I picked this up as soon as I saw it! The build is completely different to the previous products in the range due to the larger scale and base plate/chassis. Overall the extra size does allow for more detail and the rear of the GTR is particularly impressive. My only issue is that due to the scale increase is looks a little odd next to the rest of the collection. I guess I’ll just have to buy more of the 2020 range and start another shelf!Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Nissan GT-R NISMO
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!RrrrrrrrGggggg | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set I bought for the 2020 sets. I recently started collecting the speed champion theme last year. I was a bit skeptical buying the new set because I wasn't really impressed with last year's one. Last year's set were just too elongated and I didn't like the scale of it. However, with this new set, its more to scale and I love the fact that you can fit two minifigure inside! I think the size justifies the $5 increase in price. I also liked that the hood was printed instead of sticker. I hope that it's a gateway for future productions to be printed instead of stickers. I wasn't going to collect the 2020 series but after buying and building this set, I am really excited to buy the rest and for LEGO to come up with more! Just like what other people said, there was an error in the sticker placement in the instructions. It was really annoying because it took me a while to align the sticker and match it for me to just take it off and the corned folded slightly. I kinda ruined the sticker. But overall, I really like this set. I love the GT-R as a car, so of course it was the first one I boughtWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Even Better than the PhotosAndyRibbit | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe photos don't do this set justice. When this is all put together the scale of the car is great. This was an impulse buy - and I am now planning on buying the rest of this batch of Speed Champions cars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Blocky but AmazingSnitchMoJo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts not easy to recreate all the curved of the GTR with such a "small" version, but Lego did it ! The new Lego Speed Champion are bigger than I expected and its a nice surprise. The only down side on this GTR is the amount of stickers: 26!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45Nissan GT-R NISMO