Set off in pursuit of sky pirate Sqiffy's flyer with Kai and Nya's bikes. Kai's bike features fold-out ‘cutting' golden Ninja blades and hidden cannons/boosters, while Nya's bike is equipped with an adjustable elemental water cannon to target the flyer. Evade the flyer's bombs and battle to free the ‘trapped Cole' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Kai, Nya and Sqiffy.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Kai, Nya and Sqiffy.
- Kai's bike features big wheels with rubber tires, fold-out ‘cutting' golden Ninja blades and 2 hidden fold-out cannons/boosters.
- Nya's bike features an adjustable elemental water cannon to target the sky pirate, rubber tires, adjustable rear flaps and golden Ninja blade details.
- The pirate flyer features an attachment point for the Sqiffy minifigure, posable wings and a bomb-dropping function (2 bombs with translucentflame elements included).
- Weapons include a translucent smoke-colored Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Cole' element brick and Sqiffy's pirate sword.
- Kai minifigure features a special Airjitzu outfit.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Kai's bike measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Nya's bike measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Pirate flyer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) longand 5” (13cm) wide.
- March 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ValueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great for value because you get 3 minifigs and 3 good vehicles. The minifigs are a good choice although I would have liked to see Ronin in this set 'cause he was in this scene in the show. Even if they bumped the price to $25 bucks I still would have thought it is a good deal if it had Ronin. Also I actually like that they included the older Nya 'cause the only other set you could get her in with this outfit was Destiny's Bounty, which was $120. The vehicles have good play value, the minifigs are great (but I wish Kai had his armor), and there are some great unique and new pieces. Overall a good new set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Bike Chase
- April 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Ninjago set, disapointing Nya headI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Ninjag, it's my favorite LEGO theme. I've been following the show and sets since 2011 when it first was introduced, and this newest series of sets is one of the best. I especially like that Nya became a ninja, that's so cool. Unfortunately, I am disappointed with the Nya character, particularly the head. Underneath the ninja hood, the head is a generic female smiley face. While this isn't necessarily a problem to most, I find it disappointing. Formerly, when Nya was a samurai, she had a unique face that was distinctly "Nya". Now, it's just a generic face. All the other Ninja --- Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Lloyd, Wu, and even Ronin --- have unique faces, but Nya is excluded. You're doing a great job with the set though, I'm really digging it! Hopefully in the future Nya will get a new unique face under that Ninja hood! ;)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Bike Chase
- December 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NinjagoMrRay |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBrought this for my 7 year old. Wanted to give him something different since he has been building Star Wars sets. He does like Ninjago so y not. This is a cool set because of the bikes. who doesn't like bikes. the only thing I would recommend Is in the future if the Ninjas would come with Hair Pieces so when you take off the Helmets they are not Bald. other wise a cool set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Bike Chase
- February 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set rocks it!swag177 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked up this set from Walmart because, strangely enough, it was the only set of this wave in the store and I believe it could be exclusive. Since I like Ninjago, I wanted it and just grabbed it. The box is nice, and two bags are inside, one for the pirate glider and Kai's bike, and the other for Nya's larger bike. Minifigures: The figures are fantastic and look great. I love the new Djinn Blade and the pirate sword, as they're very well made. Buck is a great pirate to have, and he's well designed and a nice addition to my hundred or more mini figure collection. I also love the new ninja outfits, especially Nya's, and the sais are cool weapons to have. Vehicles: The pirate glider is really cool the way it connects to Bucko's back, and the bombs are nice. There are also extra pieces for a third bomb, which gives Bucko even more fairness in the battle. Of both the bikes, Nya's is my favorite. The nozzles on the front can be seen as water cannons, and move up and down, which is nice. Both bikes look nice, but Nya's just looks awesome. Kai's bike is smaller and less elaborate, but I appreciate the added weapons, especially the blades as they are a throwback to the old Kai motorcycle from the serpentine wave. Play value: This set is surprisingly fun to play with. You can make an actual story that makes sense, as the pirate has bombs and he can fly, which makes the fight fair. I feel like the designer for this set payed close attention to a fair battle, which makes the set so much better! Overall opinion: I personally love this set! It looks great and is a great addition to my big Lego collection. It's fun, it's set at a reasonable price, and it looks pretty great. I can almost tell that the designer who built this one is a great designer, as everything about the set is very original. Great job to whoever built this! The minifigs are very cool as well, and it's nice to have three guys in a twenty dollar set. Good job Lego! My only con is that there is no function to launch Bucko's bombs. That would have been awesome, but I understand that the size limits the ability to make this feature. Good job Lego I love this set! I hope to see more like this in the future.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Bike Chase