Kids aged 10+ dive into the action of the dream world with this LEGO® DREAMZzz™ Nightmare Shark Ship (71469) building toy set. The Night Hunter has captured Izzie’s favorite plushie and combined it with a pirate ship to create a lethal monster vehicle, which kids can now build.
1 vehicle, 2 ways to build
Kids can choose to build the vehicle in 2 ways – ship mode or tank mode. Ship mode has powerful engines and sails, while tank mode has cool accessories and flying eyeballs. The 2 building options encourage creativity and provide double the playtime.
The shark ship is bursting with cool features that kids will love. They can open its jaw and place a minifigure inside, push a button to discover a secret treasure chest, remove the rear cabin and more. It’s also equipped with turrets on both sides that can swivel and fire, and it features a cage and trapdoor at its center.
- Build a vehicle 2 ways – Kids can build a detailed vehicle with the LEGO® DREAMZzz™ Nightmare Shark Ship (71469) building set, which is based on the TV show
- 2 ways to build – The ship can be built in ship mode or in tank mode, encouraging creativity and providing double the playtime
- 2 modes – Ship mode has powerful engines and sails, while tank mode has cool accessories and flying eyeballs
- Exciting features – The shark ship has an opening jaw, a secret treasure chest, removable rear cabin, cage, trapdoor and swiveling turrets
- 4 minifigures – Detailed minifigures of Mateo, Izzie, Nova and the Nightmare King help bring the story to life
- Hours of play – The set is designed for kids aged 10 and up, who can spend hours of fun playing on their own or with friends
- Dimensions – The Nightmare Shark Ship measures over 12.5 in. (31 cm) high, 23.5 in. (60 cm) long and 10 in. (25 cm) wide
- Story-led building instructions – The set features story-led building instructions, which are also available digitally in the LEGO® Builder app
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks are designed to connect consistently every time
- Safety ensured – LEGO® bricks have been rigorously tested to ensure they meet stringent safety requirements