Recreate the exciting Naboo hangar scene from Star Wars™: Episode I The Phantom Menace in which young Anakin Skywalker helps his Jedi protector, Obi-Wan Kenobi, fend off the attacking Trade Federation forces. Open the cockpit of the Naboo Starfighter, position the access ladder and load up Anakin and R2-D2. Then fire the twin spring-loaded shooters to send the Destroyer Droids and Battle Droids flying! As well as lots of authentic detailing and a cool R2-D2 ejector function, this LEGO® Star Wars model also comes with a fueling station and a rotating stand to mount the model on. Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and accessory: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and a Naboo Pilot, plus R2-D2, 2 Battle Droids and Battle Droid Commander with assorted weapons.
- Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and accessory: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and a Naboo Pilot, plus R2-D2, 2 Battle Droids and Battle Droid Commander with assorted weapons
- Features a Naboo Starfighter with rotating stand, access ladder, fueling station and 2 Destroyer Droids
- Naboo Starfighter features an opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooters and R2-D2 eject function
- Weapons include Obi-Wan’s Lightsaber, a blaster pistol and 2 blasters
- Also includes a handcuffs element
- Jump into the Naboo Starfighter and blast the droids!
- Trigger the R2-D2 eject function
- Fire the twin spring-loaded shooters
- Uncuff the Naboo Pilot
- Display the model on the supplied stand
- As seen in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Naboo Starfighter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Addition to the SW Line-upPaulNee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis was given as one of the LEGO sets received on Christmas. I have had an opportunity to use it and see how it works. All in all, I love this set. The aesthetics of the Starfighter are hands-down, absolutely gorgeous. I actually prefer the LEGO adaptation to the original film model. Adding in a pair of droidekas and three battle droids, as well as Obi-Wan, the fuel tank, spare spring-loaded blaster bolts, and a crate of blasters, was, I think, a very good choice. It helps to make it worth the price tag. The only things I don't like about it are: the fact that the tail of the ship can break off, although they did a good job trying to make it more sturdy; and that the configuration of the cockpit is only made for Anakin's legs, which are the small kind - but that can be easily modified, allowing figures with regular legs to fit comfortably. I don't doubt there are plenty of people who have done this. So, in conclusion, this set is definitely worthwhile. I highly recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Naboo Starfighter™
- February 17th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome, but has a few flawsMy03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Best Naboo fighter model to date. Great details, and extras, included with the set. Nice trigger element to fire torpedoes! A lot of extra little pieces (studs, Technic ring, etc.) A landing/display stand is included! Cons: A big large in regards to Minifigure scale, and the actual ship in the movie. R2 loads in, and sits, complete wrong. Lego could've built a small trap door element for him to slide in through, with his head sticking through a new piece and closing the door would secure him. Overall, this model is a medium-large set when completed, and thanks to the included stand it has fantastic display (and play) qualities. I was on the fence on getting this set as Phantom Menace wasn't my favorite Stat Wars movie, but, I Ioved the look of the N-1 Naboo fighters. Where most of the ships and vehicles in Star Wars were blocky looking, the Naboo ships stood out as they were not. Lego did a fantastic job overall capturing the look of the ship, even with some of the above mentioned flaws mentioned. I do recommend this ship to any Star Wars fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Naboo Starfighter™
- June 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!Metaltron | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Phantom Menace is my 2nd favourite Star Wars film and I was desperate to get this set to expand my collection. Initially my main incentive to buy this set was the Obi-wan minifigure so that I could have a padawan Obi-wan (as I already have him from episodes II, III and IV). But once I finished building the set I realised how well-designed the starfighter was compared to other sets I've purchased. The startfighter itself is very light (which adds to the playability of the set) and looks great when you compare it to the movie version. The starfighter is equipped with two firing missiles which work through a simple release mechanism; by pushing a brick from one side to the other you can fire the two missiles. The are adequately placed and the mechanism is easy to use, although sometimes I have fired them by accident so do be careful where you put your finger when holding the model! Behind the cockpit there is also space for R2D2, not only does he fit in perfectly, but he is also secured in by two bricks beneath his feet that means that he will only come out if you pull him out or eject him, so if you want to try spinning, it works very well! My only problem with the starfighter is the stickers; although they look great when on, they are extremely difficult to place and must be annoying for younger kids to ask their parents to do, and annoying for the parents as well. I also had to modify inside the cockpit; as it is designed to house only Anakin Skywalker or any minifigure with small legs. I removed a smooth tile brick from the bottom of the cockpit so I could sit either Anakin or the Naboo pilot in there. Now the minifigures are also wonderful; R2D2 has a nice newer chrome-like design and Anakin looks cool enough. The generic battle droids and fold-able Droidekas are good for army building but the battle droid commander is essential here and all I feel it is missing is Qui-gon for that scene ('Coruscant..uh..that doesn't compute..uh..you're under arrest!') but its still a great addition nonetheless. The Naboo Pilot is a nice minifigure too and of course Obi-wan is the highlight; with a perfectly captured expression and detail on his legs, and even his padawan braid included on his torso. The extras that come with the set aren't really needed like the missile carrier and fuel tank but they have unique pieces so every little counts. The 'cherry-on-top' of this set has to be the starfighter's stand; not only does the starfighter fit perfectly on it, but it does not attach in any way so you can pull it off effortlessly and it also spins 360 so it is perfect for displaying the model. Overall this set is a triumph and well worth a purchase for any fan of The Phantom Menace. And I look forward to more sets from Episode I in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Naboo Starfighter™
- October 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very nice setAdiChiru | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery well designed fighter and the rest of the set. A little annoying Obi Wan's cape as it pushes the head up sometimes... I guess the material should have been a little less stiff. Also the soldiers are not that stable and it is hard to play with them without getting their arms disconnected. The spaceship is very well designed! The engines can easily be disconnected if needed. Easy to play with even for my 4 years old son. He actually built part of it by himself - I only gave him the correct piece and showed him the instructions. Very happy to have this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Naboo Starfighter™