Introduce your child to the world of trains and building with the LEGO® DUPLO® My First Train Set. Create the colorful steam train with sound effects, a passenger wagon, station with ticket window, fueling pump and signal. With a lot of DUPLO bricks and track, it's the perfect set for budding builders and hours of train-themed creative play. Requires 3 AA (1.5V) batteries (not included). Includes train driver and child DUPLO figures.
- A colorful, easy-to-build train set and station for hours of creative roleplay!
- Includes train driver & child LEGO DUPLO figures
- LEGO DUPLO building toys are compatible with all LEGO DUPLO & LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Train track is over 68” long & 29” wide when built. Train is over 3” high, 11” long and 2” wide. Station is over 7” high, 7” long and 2” wide
- 52 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 2 and 5 years old
- October 22nd, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PerfectJmeJ06 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My son received this set for his second birthday and has not stopped playing with it for several days now. He takes the train everywhere he goes and I like that it runs well even when it is off the tracks without tangling in hair or the carpet. Great value and tons of fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Train Set
- June 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute and FunBikinMike | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI bought this for my grandson, and the two of us had a great time with it. Although he is a few months short of 2 years, he was able to operate the on/off switch and the hose easily. I bought the accessory track kit and had track from the push version, so there was plenty of track for a big layout. To be honest, I don't think a 2 year-old would need a big layout. The sound effects are awesome and it shuts down after about am minute (to preserve battery life). He actually says "wow" when he gets up in the morning and sees it (Mom and grandson are visiting this week). I'm getting the deluxe set for his birthday in a few months.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Train Set
- September 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent train set for little guys!pocams | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3-year-old loves trains and we had gotten him a wooden set, but it was a little small and tricky to build. This set was the perfect size and he can build the tracks and trains himself. The motorized train also really holds his interest and automatically switches off after two minutes so it doesn't burn out or drain the battery if he forgets it. Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Train Set
- November 12th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Very fun for our son but also very smallSylvain | 35-44Purchased for: SonOur 2 years old love this train! But don't kid yourself, the track is tiny. a very small circle. As such, you'll want to buy the Train Acc. Set to be able to build a slightly bigger track, but even then, it will still be smaller than if you bought other train set from about any company. The built quality is great though, as it's always for Lego, and the track are toddler proof so far. The value just isn't there though. I'd say get it if you really want a lego train for your toddler, but you'll get better value elsewhere that's for sure.November 27, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesAs you mentioned this train is toddler proof and built to last and I am sorry that the amount of track included does not meet your expectations. The LEGO Group has an amazing team of designers who focus on creating amazing creative toys with the intent on making them last for multple generations. While DUPLO trains are not the cheapest toy train on the market, they will survive being played with by your child and even your childrens children. To us that is a true achievement. We do offer additional track as well as an amazing Consumer Services team that can assist you with creating the best track possible.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35My First Train Set