Play and learn with LEGO® DUPLO® My First Tractor! Put the chunky pieces together to build the tractor, then stack and unload the colorful fruits in the basket. Teach your child about colors and fruits with the special decorated bricks. Start your stories with this easy-to-build set including large DUPLO bricks that are designed especially to be safe and suitable for little hands. Includes 2 child DUPLO figures.
- Includes 2 child LEGO® DUPLO® figures
- Features a buildable tractor and basket
- Includes 6 brightly colored decorated bricks featuring different fruits
- Toddlers will love the easy-to-build tractor with rolling wheels
- Play with your toddler while introducing colors and fruits
- Create fun role play scenarios with the DUPLO figures
- DUPLO products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands
- Tractor measures over 4" (11cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- Combine with 10617 DUPLO My First Farm to extend developmental learning and play opportunities
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My first tractorfialegotoddler | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy toddler loved this toy. We went to the lego store and she knew she wanted this tractor. She plays with it all the time. She brought it to school and all her toddler buddies wanted to play with it as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Tractor
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun10838 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 18 month old daughter loves this toy. She loves to say the name of the fruits and is learning to say the colors. She adores the cute little characters and pushing the tractor all over the house. Also great introduction to building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Tractor
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego love at first sightrebuild | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was my son's first Lego set. He was a little over a year old and completely awestruck with the toy. Since then it is one of the first toys he asks for right after waking up in the morning. The set is really simple, which obviously is a plus when it comes to starting one's adventure with Lego at this age. The fruity bricks serve as an excellent educational tool - both for learning fruit names and colors. The tractor is a neat, solid piece of plastic - strudy, durable and pretty. Inclusion of two figures - a boy and a girl - allow for roleplaying possibilities. To sum it up: the set is truly amazing and a testament to Lego's toy expertise.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Tractor