Help your child build 3 colorful 3D LEGO® DUPLO® 10858 Puzzle Pets. Preschoolers will love sorting the chunky bricks into different colors, and seeing what animals they can build in each color. This puzzle toy for toddlers includes decorated bricks to start stories and develop language as young children learn what different pets like to eat. DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be fun and safe for small hands.
- Features 3 color-coded, buildable puzzles: a bird, cat and a dog.
- Includes bricks decorated as dog bone, fish and bird seed as play starters.
- Help your child master basic building skills with these simple puzzles.
- Have fun together as your child learns how to recognize and sort colors, then match the food to each animal.
- Inspire imagination with this versatile toy as toddlers make up their own stories with the cute pets.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for small hands.
- Yellow bird measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Blue cat measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Red dog measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- June 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fuzike |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe animals are cute but they have a really big head. However my 2 year old dauther managed to bild them and love to reshape their figures, so wort it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45My First Puzzle Pets
- September 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is my current go-to set when introducing young children to Lego sets. It's perfect for children 1-3 (or even older) because of the color recognition and size of the blocks. If anyone is looking at starting kids early, this is the set to go with!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Puzzle Pets