“This place can be a little rough.”In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi™, the Mos Eisley Cantina™ may be filled with danger, but it’s also an epic build that takes fans back to one of the classic moments in the Star Wars™ saga. Introduced in Star Wars: A New Hope, the Cantina is the hub of underworld activity in the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley, filled with smugglers and bounty hunters making deals and starting trouble.
Cast of charactersThe set includes a galaxy of 21 LEGO® minifigures with seven brand new characters you won’t find anywhere else—three of which feature unique molded elements. With unique minifigures of Ponda Baba™, Dr. Evazan™, Garindan™, Kardue’Sai’Malloc™, three members of the Cantina band, Jawa™, Sandtroopers™ a Dewback™ and more, there are enough unsavory characters to role-play endless Star Wars™ adventures in the Cantina and beyond.
Replay classic scenes and create new ones
Han fired first
Relive the moment Han Solo™ and Greedo™ met for the last time.
Stage endless adventures with the detailed bar scene.
Build exterior details like the first-ever V-35.
An all-new Dewback™
Add colorful new detail to the Mos Eisley city scenes.
Step up to the bar
Play or display classic cantina action scenes.
Take it outside
Recreate scenes with Spaceport exteriors.
Use The ForceEnjoy a rewarding building experience and relive iconic Star Wars: A New Hope moments with the awesome 3,187-piece set, part of the Master Builder Series of complex builds designed with play in mind. It features plenty of authentic details to delight fans, plus attachable buildings to recreate a bustling Mos Eisley city scene.
Enjoy quality me-time and relive iconic Star Wars: A New Hope moments with the awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Mos Eisley Cantina (75290) construction model for display. This 3,187-piece Master Builder Series set features the Cantina with lots of authentic details to delight fans, plus attachable buildings to recreate a Mos Eisley city scene.
Build and display
This immersive build is a great way to relax and reconnect with your Star Wars passion. A Dewback LEGO figure and 2 Landspeeders complete a wonderful display piece. Bring your Tatooine scene to life with 21 LEGO minifigures, including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and C-3PO, new-for-October-2020 Ponda Baba, Garindan and Labria, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
This building kit comes with clear instructions so you can enjoy every step of the hands-on, DIY experience. One of a huge variety of LEGO Star Wars sets, this building set for adults makes a super gift for yourself, Star Wars fans and hobbyists in your life.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just what I wanted.iJeeves | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I love it, from the amount of minifigures to the little detail in each of the booths, I did combine this with the old cantina set I have. So added some personal touches to it and added a few more minifigures from other sets. If you’re a Star Wars fan like myself you won’t be disappointed.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- October 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun buildChristian150 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis set was extremely fun to build because it had many different parts to it. 2 Ships, 2 buildings, and the cantina its self. This set has so many minifigures that you cant get anywhere which makes it worth buying for that alone. The only issue with this set as we all know is that it’s expensive and with it being expensive, none of the minifigures have arm printings.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- November 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The force may be with this oneMostSpeedyInsect | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m on the fence on this set still , even as I stare at it . I simply like big builds hence the purchase , not heavy into Star Wars or collecting figures so hopefully my review will be non biased I think overall it’s a very nice build , the scale is not too bad , thought was looking small till I built the side buildings, then it seemed to round the whole thing off nicely. Some lovely details and yes I suppose a lot of figures . Would of preferred more printed bricks for the price tag , but it was not a major issue . This is a nice sized set to look at , and playability wise there is lots there . Price I think maybe is about right as it’s a good sized set . If your Star Wars mad it’s a must as anything from the original three films have that nostalgic feel . I would recommend this overall , price, size, good building techniques and fun ... and if you that way inclined mini figure heaven . Yes the force is good with this one, looks like I’m off that fence now then ....Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- November 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lovely set just lacking in a few areasI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDisclaimer: I’m a grown man of 36 and this is the first Lego set I’ve purchased and built for myself in about 25 years! Pros: the set itself is a good size with lots of detail and little touches that really capture the character of the main bar area of the Mos Eisley Cantina. The hinges and flip-up roofing are a really clever way to open the set out without compromising the solid structure or appearance. The selection of minifigs is perfect and any less would make the Cantina feel a little empty. I like the inclusion of some outdoor elements for decoration. Cons: for £320 I expected more. The build isn’t particularly complicated and it comes with a few - what I would call - ‘filler’ elements. Let me elaborate... First the landspeeder could - and should - have been Luke’s model. Instead this is a separate set costing another £25. Second, and most disappointing, the back of this model is basically a flat wall. In the films you can clearly see other rooms behind the bar (and there is an official ‘cross-sections’ book detailing this part of the Cantina). The instructions make a point of saying that the Lego designers were “given creative liberties” with this area... and all they could come up with was a flat wall. Considering the price (and age rating) I expected a little more from the designers here. The bricks from the Jawa shops should’ve been used to expand the cantina instead of being separate elements. Overall this is a nice set and I’d recommend it as a good lockdown activity. However, with the lack of extra rooms, it is a little basic so if you’re looking for something more complex or creative maybe give it a miss.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mos Eisley Cantina™