“This place can be a little rough.”In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi™, the Mos Eisley Cantina™ may be filled with danger, but it’s also an epic build that takes fans back to one of the classic moments in the Star Wars™ saga. Introduced in Star Wars: A New Hope, the Cantina is the hub of underworld activity in the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley, filled with smugglers and bounty hunters making deals and starting trouble.
Cast of charactersThe set includes a galaxy of 21 LEGO® minifigures with seven brand new characters you won’t find anywhere else—three of which feature unique molded elements. With unique minifigures of Ponda Baba™, Dr. Evazan™, Garindan™, Kardue’Sai’Malloc™, three members of the Cantina band, Jawa™, Sandtroopers™ a Dewback™ and more, there are enough unsavory characters to role-play endless Star Wars™ adventures in the Cantina and beyond.
Replay classic scenes and create new ones
Han fired first
Relive the moment Han Solo™ and Greedo™ met for the last time.
Stage endless adventures with the detailed bar scene.
Build exterior details like the first-ever V-35.
An all-new Dewback™
Add colorful new detail to the Mos Eisley city scenes.
Step up to the bar
Play or display classic cantina action scenes.
Take it outside
Recreate scenes with Spaceport exteriors.
Use The ForceEnjoy a rewarding building experience and relive iconic Star Wars: A New Hope moments with the awesome 3,187-piece set, part of the Master Builder Series of complex builds designed with play in mind. It features plenty of authentic details to delight fans, plus attachable buildings to recreate a bustling Mos Eisley city scene.
Enjoy quality me-time and relive iconic Star Wars: A New Hope moments with the awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Mos Eisley Cantina (75290) construction model for display. This 3,187-piece Master Builder Series set features the Cantina with lots of authentic details to delight fans, plus attachable buildings to recreate a Mos Eisley city scene.
Build and display
This immersive build is a great way to relax and reconnect with your Star Wars passion. A Dewback LEGO figure and 2 Landspeeders complete a wonderful display piece. Bring your Tatooine scene to life with 21 LEGO minifigures, including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and C-3PO, new-for-October-2020 Ponda Baba, Garindan and Labria, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
This building kit comes with clear instructions so you can enjoy every step of the hands-on, DIY experience. One of a huge variety of LEGO Star Wars sets, this building set for adults makes a super gift for yourself, Star Wars fans and hobbyists in your life.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A milestone in immersive sets!!!TuskenWriter | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was definitely a lockdown purchase that combined the fun of an intricate puzzle and my obvious love of Star Wars. Yes, price is high but once you finish the set you end up with a beautiful mini town that captures the movie feel better that any other toys. So here are the + and - : The design is genius as the bar completely opens and offers fun elements like the back door, Greedo & Solo “got shot” seats, the removable roofs. The figurines are gorgeous, exciting and replicate to perfection the Cantina atmosphere (although I would have loved one of the cosmonauts included as they are very weird and unique to the Cantina and maybe another R2 unit for the outside part) I disagree with some reviews saying the outside part and other buildings are disappointing. Once you completely open the bar, the back walls are very detailed and fun, with a “junkyard” effect plus that secret door. The extra buildings are different so they give a sense of variety and textures. But the BIG plus for me are those familiar mini towers that you can move around. They are so accurate and immediately enhance the Mos Eisley buildings. The 2 vehicules are very cool particularly if you add Luke’s Landspeeder. You can also complete the set with Obi Wan’s hut and get some extra Jawas & Tusken Raiders for a complete Tatooine experience. Some small critics though : LEGO needs to built movable legs for the short characters and I wish Chewbacca was toller also, ultimately I think they should offer 3 different lengths of movable legs. Also the drinks/ bottles design could have been a bit more creative. Final comment from someone who used to play LEGOs in the 80s : I used to love the LEGO floors, those big squares that would replicate the moon surface or the desert with their little dunes. They were so great to built sets and immediately create a landscape. Wish they would be back!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- October 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just what I wanted.iJeeves | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I love it, from the amount of minifigures to the little detail in each of the booths, I did combine this with the old cantina set I have. So added some personal touches to it and added a few more minifigures from other sets. If you’re a Star Wars fan like myself you won’t be disappointed.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- October 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun buildChristian150 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis set was extremely fun to build because it had many different parts to it. 2 Ships, 2 buildings, and the cantina its self. This set has so many minifigures that you cant get anywhere which makes it worth buying for that alone. The only issue with this set as we all know is that it’s expensive and with it being expensive, none of the minifigures have arm printings.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- November 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The force may be with this oneMostSpeedyInsect | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m on the fence on this set still , even as I stare at it . I simply like big builds hence the purchase , not heavy into Star Wars or collecting figures so hopefully my review will be non biased I think overall it’s a very nice build , the scale is not too bad , thought was looking small till I built the side buildings, then it seemed to round the whole thing off nicely. Some lovely details and yes I suppose a lot of figures . Would of preferred more printed bricks for the price tag , but it was not a major issue . This is a nice sized set to look at , and playability wise there is lots there . Price I think maybe is about right as it’s a good sized set . If your Star Wars mad it’s a must as anything from the original three films have that nostalgic feel . I would recommend this overall , price, size, good building techniques and fun ... and if you that way inclined mini figure heaven . Yes the force is good with this one, looks like I’m off that fence now then ....Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™