Mos Eisley Cantina™Mos Eisley Cantina™3.7391523.
Recreate iconic Star Wars: A New Hope movie scenes at Tatooine’s most perilous tavern, LEGO Star Wars 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina. Also known as Chalmun's Cantina, this detailed model has a modular, open-out design for easy play. Slide the door and enter the bar to reveal the detailed interior, which includes a counter for serving refreshments and 2 seat-tipping functions for reenacting the unforgettable encounter between Han Solo and bounty hunter, Greedo. You also get a Ubrikkian 9000 pod with an opening minifigure cockpit and stud shooter on top. This LEGO® Star Wars toy includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Han Solo, Greedo, Wuher and a Sandtrooper.
- Mos Eisley Cantina features a detailed bar, sliding entrance door, seat-tipping functions, open-out design and detachable sections.
- Also includes a new-for-January-2018 Ubrikkian 9000 pod with opening minifigure cockpit and top-mounted stud shooter.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and a blaster.
- Open out the cantina and play out classic Star Wars: A New Hope tavern scenes.
- Cantina measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Ubrikkian 9000 measures over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everyone's favourite CantinaPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the original trilogy and would buy every set based on it, so I was really happy when Lego released the Most Eisley Cantina. I also have Luke's Landspeeder, which goes well with this set. The minifigures are excellent and I love that it's a location set, not just another vehicle (although it comes with an Ubrikkian 9000 pod, for those who love vehicles). Pros: - Fun to build - Good play features - Can be stored closed to take up less room, and opens up for play or display purposes - Great detailing in the interior of the cantina - Excellent minifigures (Han Solo, Greedo, Wuher and a Sandtrooper) - Comes with an Ubrikkian 9000 pod Cons: - Wish it came with the musicians, too Recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good original trilogy set!BrickBro97 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this is a great little display set with a good selection of minifigures - the detail on the sandtrooper and Greedo are particularly well done. Despite the play features that are included, I do think that adult collectors will find more value in this set. Speaking of value, I also think that it should be priced closer to $30 or $35 because it is surprisingly small (which isn't bad, personally, because I have little room left on my display shelf). However, the detail that is offered in the small space is great and helps make up for its low volume.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?45Mos Eisley Cantina™
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0LOVE IT!!!.. but i miss the bandBadWolfie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just wish the set came with the band. The ship is a neat-o new feature though!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?45Mos Eisley Cantina™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Han, Han shot first.NickDaWick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI very much enjoyed this set. The building was easy, but maybe that is just because I just finished a UCS set and this was just smaller. Speaking of smaller, this is a smaller model than the 2014 one, and is a copy of the first one it feels like. I never had the other two, so this is a nice one to get... But if you do have one of the other two, or at least the 2014 one, you do not need this one. The figs are awesome. We get the new Han Solo, a new Greedo, the bartender (I am forgetting his name) and a new sandtrooper. The new speeder is cool, altho I do wish it had something for the sandtrooper instead. The bar is a fun build and fun looking thing after being built up. The door is just a sliding door, just like we see in almost every star wars set nowadays. You can move the chairs and pick who you want to shoot first. *cough* Han *cough* All in all a nice little set. I am happy I picked this up at Toys R Us, I almost grabbed the First Order AT-ST... YIKES!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 47 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mos Eisley Cantina™