Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/ASpeed Champions
Fans of fast vehicles will love this LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit. Packed with realistic details, these amazing replica models deliver a rewarding building experience, are great for display and awesome to race.
The fun is in the detail!
The collectible toy cars in this playset come with a wide chassis, which allows for lots of cool detailing. And, with 2 driver minifigures donning Dodge outfits and race helmets, epic racing drama is on the horizon!
Recreate race-day action!
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver mini versions of the world’s best-known high-performance automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts can collect, build and display their favorite vehicles or join friends for thrilling race action against other replica models from the Speed Champions range.
- This spectacular LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this building set. It’s powered by kids’ imaginations – so the racing action never stops! Thinking of giving this Dodge toy playset to a new LEGO® builder? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for both models.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- June 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great colors and unique modelsI would recommend this to a friend!I’m really into the lego creator expert car lines. Specifically the cars so the speed champions are always nice to have a smaller model. I love they increased the size of the speed champions models with last years and now this years set. The dragster is one of my favorite cars I’ve built. It is so unique so when I saw it as part of this set I needed it. It looks so good and the purple challenger is a awesome color that really stands out. Overall this is a great set and solid value for the amount of build time and just how great they look.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- June 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great (but)Daff |I would recommend this to a friend!Great build looks really good but the rear tires stink need a big drag slickValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- June 20th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Refreshing BuildPotPi |I would recommend this to a friend!I'm going to break this review into two parts, one for each vehicle. I picked this kit up along with the rest of the wave on release day, and forced myself to only build one vehicle a day to stretch it out. I saved the drag racer for last, and building it after all of the other cars gave me a very different but welcome building experience. It's long, it's cumbersome, but it's AWESOME. The small bicycle wheels in the front, and the larger wheels in the back combined with how long the build is and how big the engine is makes for an incredibly unique build that I love a lot. It may be my favorite individual vehicle of the wave. The only small nitpick I have with this one is that I would've liked to see a parachute on it, like actual drag racers have. The other car, the Dodge Charger, is nice to build, but has many of the same staples we see in the other Speed Champions builds, making it seem somewhat similar to the other builds. I know it's hard to help that, and there are a few neat things thrown in, but I really would've liked to see a few more notable building techniques. You get a decent amount of pieces in this set (Speed Champions seems to have one of the best price/part ratios of any theme), and the choice of vehicles for this pack is great. I do wish it had included a start/finish line like previous double-packs had, but I guess I have enough of those anyway. One other thing, and I will always say this: Please. Please stop with the stickers. I know prints cost more, but I know that I and many others would be willing to pay more if we got printed pieces and didn't have to hassle with stickers. Overall, this is a great set between it's price per piece and choice of vehicles. Recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A