Learn the art of Spinjitzu with ninja warriors Kai and Nya. This LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70680 Monastery Training set features a buildable ninja training station with a rotating punch bag, training dummies and a handheld minifigure battle platform. Role-play classic scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show with this action-packed construction toy including 2 minifigures, Samurai X training armor and cool gold-colored weapons.
- Includes 2 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Kai and Nya.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® set features a buildable ninja training station with a rotating punch bag, 2 decorative gold-colored kuan tao blades and a decorative moon blade, training dummy with 2 detachable daggers, wooden-style training dummy and a handheld ninja battle platform for minifigures to stand on.
- This ninja playset also includes Samurai X training armor with a decorative gold-colored moon blade.
- Weapons include Kai's 2 gold-colored katanas and Nya’s gold-colored double scythe.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular ninja models from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Check out the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu toy building set for even more Spinjitzu training action.
- Ninja training station with punch bag measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- August 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good for price....claptrapfishyfriend | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfall right. Here's the quick overview. 1. Think about this: The set is 10$. it costs a good bit to buy a whole minifigure, with weapons. On amazon, it could be 11$, (from experience) to buy one minifigure. and in this, you get 2 for 10$. so... yea. 2. The weapons. the gold blade things are a good addition to any LEGO builders collection, whether they be young or old. they work well with... basically anything. they look good, and they are fun to mix around with other Ninjago sets. (they also look good in stop motion. ) 3. The masks. very..... different. I personally... don't like them that much. for 2 reasons: reason 1, there is a piece of "cloth" going down the back of the mask. the back does look more like the show.... but the minifigure can't where any armor, bow-pack, or other accessories. :( Reason 2..... the front really doesn't look like the show, or the movie. 4. the temple\corner\thingy is.... there. a nice addition if you already have 70606. they go well together. trust me. 5. not really sure what that other thing is. (the pole with a swisty thing on it. if someone from customer care could clarify, that would be great!)August 20, 2019Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceOh hey, that'd be the rotating punching bag. Makes the build a whole lot more fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monastery Training
- February 2nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Wait haven't I seen you before...?Bioscan | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI purchased set 70680 on the 02/02, and my first thought was how similar it was to set 70606, released the previous year. Both have a 'corner' of a monastary, with little training knick-knacks along the way. The first thing I want to address the minifigures. Those of you who were hoping the ugly masks looked better in person are sadly mistaken, for these masks look of a wierd size, reminiscient of a bird, and in my opinion a step down from those excellent lego ninjago movie masks. The printing is actually very well executed, but I found it was just not for me. The other elements of the set are well done, with the corner offering some interesting SNOT techniques that I wasn't expecting to find. The little robot person is quite oddlooking, but with such an interesting variet of parts, i.e. brown skeleton legs, its not too much of a lost to disassemble. Overall, this set is quite nice for a pocket money buy, but I would steer clear- it is not so amazing you should bag it ASAP.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Monastery Training
- February 4th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0some good techniques in this little packageteeboxlu | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere were some pieces I wanted for making MOCs. So, I bought two of these little sets on sale and that made the value very good for me. It is a fun little build to add to a ninjago collection if you have one going.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Monastery Training
- June 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Orestis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My kid just loved it. His being a ninzago fan he wants more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Monastery Training