Build an awesome fire monster and role-play a thrilling LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man 76128 Molten Man Battle. The buildable Molten Man mechanical buildable toy figure features posable joints, a gripping claw, 6-stud rapid shooter, buildable ‘melting’ objects including half a car, street lamp and a traffic light attached to its body, molten lava elements and attachment points for minifigures. This Marvel toy includes 3 minifigures—Spider-Man, Mysterio and a firefighter—with weapons and accessories to play out exciting superhero scenes from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far From Home movie.
- This Spider-Man toy building set for kids includes 3 Marvel Universe minifigures: Spider-Man, Mysterio and a firefighter.
- Molten Man buildable figure features a posable head, arms and legs, gripping claw, 6-stud rapid shooter, buildable ‘melting’ objects including half a car, street lamp and traffic light, chain, melting lava stick elements and various attachment points for minifigures.
- This Spider-Man playset features minifigure weapons including Spider-Man’s web pack, and Mysterio’s power energy elements.
- Accessories include the firefighter’s buildable fire extinguisher for creative play.
- The Marvel Spider-Man minifigure features new-for-May-2019 black and grey stealth suit decoration and the Mysterio minifigure is also new for May 2019.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Spider-Man: Far From Home movie with this creative building toy.
- Add 76129 Hydro-Man Attack and 76130 Stark Jet and The Drone Attack construction toys for even more Spider-Man action.
- Molten Man buildable action figure toy stands over 7” (18cm) tall.
- August 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!I am mirroring what many others have said, but this is a very fun set. The Molten Man build is more stable than I thought it would be. I was worried the extra bits (road signs, lampposts, etc) would fall off every time the set was moved, but this is not the case. All of those extras also add to the great design. It's also great to get a new Spider-suit (and the black "stealth" design is very cool)! The one issue is the inclusion of the firefighter. I'm not sure why he is there (there didn't appear to be firefighters involved in the Molten Man fight in the movie). It would have been better to get Ned or even a Shield agent instead.Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Molten Man Battle
- May 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bad printing from LEGO latelyPurchased for: SelfFor a little bit of background, I am a LEGO collector who is largely interested in Marvel sets, building them with my family and displaying. Overall, I have found printing in the Marvel sets recently to be quite disappointing. This set is no exception, with weak, scratched painting on the majority of the Molten Man panels, including the edges of the face. Spider-Mans leg printing is also faint and is slightly rubbed off. The set looked nice until the later half of the last bag, the biggest problem of which is the horrible head design. When trying to pose the Molten Man build, I found the legs did not have enough friction to keep him in any interesting poses other than a straight legged stance. The set is fun to play with, and makes a great display anyways!May 9, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear there were some issues with the printed pieces in your new Molten Man Battle set. We take quality issues very seriously: our manufacturing process includes checking and re-checking our products to make sure they look just as they're supposed to. If any pieces aren't quite right, please reach out to our Brick Experts at LEGO.com/service or request replacements at LEGO.com/service/replacementparts.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Molten Man Battle
- July 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spider Monkey!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this movie accurate scene! The “night monkey” or stealth spider-man mini-figure is one of my favourite mini-figures and how he earns his name is a comedic scene in the movie (no-spoilers). This is an exclusive mini-figure appearing for the first time in this set and the print on this figure front and back is amazing! I give it a 5/5. I really enjoy how the web attachment can stick to the Fire Elemental’s hand as Night Monkey swings, this is also a really cool poseable feature. Mysterio is a great looking mini-figure with good print on his front and the back. The head piece for the mini-figure is grey with Mysterio’s helmet/ astronaut-looking-globe preventing us from seeing his face. One suggestion I have which would’ve made this a 5/5 figure for me is if actually included Quentin Beck's actual face-print from the movie with his beard. Including Mysterio’s real face & making his globe opaque (foggy) preventing people from being able to see his face would’ve made this the perfect figure! Due to no face print, I give this figure a 4/5 as it still looks great. The fireman mini-figure isn’t from the film as far as I can recall, but it’s an appropriate figure to include since the Fire Elemental is burning everything in sight. The print on fireman as well as his hat and fire extinguisher are decent, so I give this a 3/5 rating. The Fire Elemental is known as the "Strongest Elemental" and it looks amazing and scary! With dripping pieces of lava, fiery chains, part of a car lodged in his mid-section, and lamp posts stuck into him only adds to this intimidating figure. The face on the Fire Elemental is decent & I really enjoyed the molten rocks and lava exterior pieces. The only thing I don’t love about this figure are the legs joints as this can make the Molten Man difficult to pose and often this figure will end up doing the “splits” as the leg joints aren’t super stiff. Leg joints such as those used in the Hulk Buster or War-Machine-Buster would have made this figure easier to pose. I love the fiery colour, scheme used on this figure and everything that’s been lodged into the Fire Elemental. I’ll still give this a 5/5 as it’s super well done, great work LEGO!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Molten Man Battle
- May 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clayface, but lava!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of the best marvel sets ever! The set itself has some really cool building tecniques, the set also has only a few stickers and the placement makes sense. This set has some amazing prints and looks very diffrent, in a good way! The set is not entirely semetrical and that makes it less like a mech and more like a monster. The minifigs are good, Spidey is cool but giving him some black arms and grey hands inprove him heavaly. Mysterio is a great looking fig with his helmet and his awesome prints. The firefighter is fine and I find it funny Lego put him in to fight a fire villain. The price is good too and could have maybe been 25 dollars but the set is good enough to make it worth 30 dollars. All in all this set is great and is worth the 30 dollars.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Molten Man Battle