Serve the happy customers with tasty treats at this cozy LEGO® cake shop, featuring a colorful facade with 3 red-and-white striped awnings, large bay window with a rotating cake stand, and a staircase to a seated roof terrace. This delightful LEGO Creator 3in1 31077 Modular Sweet Surprises set also features a vending stand, parasol, ATM and a gumball machine. Mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the cake shop with the LEGO Creator modular system. This 3in1 model also rebuilds into a Pool House or a Food Corner Café for further adventures, and includes 3 minifigures: a shopkeeper and 2 loyal customers.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a shopkeeper and 2 customers.
- Features a buildable LEGO® cake shop with a colorful facade, large bay window, rotating cake stand, 3 red-and-white striped awnings, roof terrace with seating area, cake-and-pastry-decorated cake sign, ATM, plus a vending stand, gumball machine, and flower and cupcake decorations.
- Prepare appetizing cupcakes and pastries and display them in the large bay window.
- Serve customers with treats and beverages at the vending stand.
- Take the stairway to the seated roof terrace.
- Easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the cake shop with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the cake shop and take a break at a relaxing Pool House or open a cozy Food Corner Café.
- Cake shop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Pool House measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Food Corner Café measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- June 14th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Like most Creator sets, I bought this one primarily for the pieces. There are some great ones included in this, but I was also impressed by some of the builds. The freezer for the frozen treats is fun, and the spinning window display was cool to see. Mostly, I see this set as a great addition to anyone working on a boardwalk or seaside town. I can see how this one could be directly used with the Pirate Roller Coaster. The biggest con is the interior of the shop is a bit drab, and there definitely could have been more going on inside. But I like the pieces (especially the different shade of blue) and the overall style of the set.Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Modular Sweet Surprises
- August 8th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Disappointing and frustratingPurchased for: SelfI bought this set at Khol's on sale, I thought it looked really cute and fun but it is impossible to keep this set together. Every time you try to attach a piece like a window or the door the whole thing falls apart. The window and door sections are barely attached to the main structure. There are major design flaws in this blood which make it a very frustrating build. It is very cute but I probably won't try to build it again (3rd time). It tries too fit too much in small spaces and barely hanging on causing the whole thing to fall apart each time you add a new section. :(September 5, 2019Marine, Customer ServiceI'm sorry you're experiencing some frustration with the set, it does not sound fun at all. Make sure that your pieces are firmly pressed together! If a piece is slightly off from where it should be, this can cause instability in the set If you need any more help, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Was this helpful?25Modular Sweet Surprises
- January 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0toutou |I would recommend this to a friend!Like the lazy susan cake tray! and the revolving cupcake sign is really cutePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Modular Sweet Surprises
- March 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exciting DevelopmentGershon |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set on its own and the modular design makes it fantastic for integrating into larger builds. Here's hoping LEGO makes more of their future designs modular like this one.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Sweet Surprises