Park the Mobile Police Unit, raise the satellite dish and antenna, and get ready to track down the crook! Use the high-tech control room surveillance screens to locate the crook getting away with the stash of money and chase him down. Then lock him up in the mobile jail. Just make sure he doesn’t escape while the policemen drink their coffee! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 policemen and a crook.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 policemen and a crook
- Features a Mobile Police Unit with control room, 3 surveillance screens, jail, detachable trailer with support legs, road barrier storage compartment, folding antenna and satellite dish, and a hidden city map and coffee machine!
- Accessories include a ball and chain, handcuffs, flashlight, crowbar, money note, walkie talkie, 3 coffee mugs, laptop and 2 traffic road blocks
- Detach the trailer, extend the support legs and drive away
- Open up the trailer sides to reveal the control room
- Monitor the crook from the surveillance screens
- Catch the crook and throw him in jail
- Mobile Police Unit measures over 5” (16cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 31st, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Call For Back-up, Part 2 of 2!uca8554 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI added the Mobile Police Unit set to my city on the same day as the Helicopter Surveillance set. When considering price, I actually think the two sets are evenly matched. You will pay more for the bigger HS set, but the MPU is almost as cool and priced better. Both make a great addition to the police force of Legoville, USA!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mobile Police Unit
- January 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0kntlego |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn easy set but with an amazing level of detail of the police truck. It includes everything possible, e.g. monitors, a jail, storage space, sirens, etc. Definitely recommended for those interested in the Lego City series. Also possible to add on with the whole range of police sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Police Unit
- April 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for police fansI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are into Cops & Crooks, crime fighting or investigations, this set is probably for you. The set includes two police officers and a prisoner. The truck's front side is very detailed and looks very good. The back of it is less detailed, but it's as if it should. Now onto the trailer. It looks amazing and very easy to play with. The set looks really good, whether you bought it to be into a collection, or simply to play with. Lots of smalls details including multiples tv sets, a coffee machine, multiple coffee mugs and a few posters. The prisoner can escape though the back of the trailer quite easily which makes it fully functional. The build itself is pretty simple, but takes a little bit of time, you will end with a few replacing pieces that can be nice to have, including more cuffs and a few lights.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Police Unit
- January 12th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The most awesome lego experience ever!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love the graphics and the parts to this AMAZING LEGO SET !!!!!!!Thank you for making this lego set and i will hope that there will be new LEGO CITY POLICE ADVENTURES AND SETS TO FOLLOW !Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Police Unit
Shop more like this: