Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they stop the crook’s escape from the jail cell in the Mobile Command Center, featuring a detachable truck cab, room for two minifigures, monitoring room with screens, satellite dish, opening roof, side doors and rear ramp, storage area for the motorbike and tools and a jail cell breakout feature, plus the crooks’ ATV. Includes four minifigures and a police dog figure.
- Build a truck that opens into a police mobile command center, with a detachable cab, jail cell, monitoring room, satellite dish, and more cool features!
- Pull off the jail door for a breakout, and then chase down the crooks’ buildable ATV with the police motorbike!
- Includes male and female police officers and male and female crook minifigures, plus police dog figure and accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Mobile command center is over 4” high, 9” long, and 2” wide. Truck cab is over 3” high, 5” long, and 2” wide. ATV is over 1” high, 2” long, and 1” wide. Motorbike is over 1” high, 2” long, and under 1” wide
- 374 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Could be betterbuilderTPA | 55-64Purchased for: SonMy son became very frustrated building this set to the point of throwing his hands up and saying I'm done with this Dad it just keeps falling apart. He is 10 and by no means a novice builder, he has built many expert sets and has hundreds of Lego sets but this set tested his patience. After watching him and then looking closely I can see why he was getting so frustrated. In the rear of the trailer is 2 smaller blue plates that when put together make up the base of the rear. As he applied pressure to the assembly the center where the 2 plates meet separated and every piece added wanted to fall off because the base plates aren't correctly seated together. An improvement to this set would be to make a solid rear plate instead of 2 separate pieces. Once I understood what was happening and got him over this hump he was okay with the rest of the build, so help your builders out on this spot to avoid a melt down.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mobile Command Center
- December 6th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not bad, but not as goodFrogpepsiman1203 | 65 or olderPurchased for: GrandsonThis set is very different than the other mobile units that Lego has done before. Because I have all the previous City ones (7743, 7288, 60044), I compared all of them. This one is really lacking. Compared to details between this set, and something like 7743 or 7288, this is really missing something. This set has a cab, office truck with 1 computer, jail, and bike garage, 1 speed bike, and 1 ATV for the prisoners. All of the other sets have more details, like more computers, more places for things. This set has one computer only. For the price, this kind of disappoints me, considering many of the older sets have more detail for half the price. It seems that Lego City is starting to cut corners in sets recently (the 2020 City sets are a joke). But, there are some good parts to this set. Because Lego put a speed bike in this set, the addition of the garage is nice. I wish they put more details like more tools or some TV screen. Again, with the details. I also like the look of the cab. The colours blend well with the theme of the 2017 police collection. However, if you want a good mobile police truck for your kid or for you, I would try looking at older police trucks on places like eBay or Bricklink for good prices. It really is worth it (trust me I bought 2 old police trucks a decade after release).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mobile Command Center
- January 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid BuildAntonio5690 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this up to add to my shelf and it is a pretty solid build no problems there. The issues was for one the packaging wasn't great and the price for the whole set being 50 isn't the greatest for all that you get. Now for kids they will have a lot better of a time playing with this and it a fun build. Just 50 is a lot for what you get wish it was like 40 that would be a better price I feel. Overall a good build none the less and the Minifigures are a good touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mobile Command Center
- September 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mobile Command CenterEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a definite upgrade from the other model. There is a getaway vehicle, dog, another minifigure, and more accessories. This can be played with alone or with other sets you may already have. While this is a great set, my ONLY suggestion would be to add another seat in the trailer. That would help with the playability of the trailer. I added another seat and it worked great. Overall this is a wonderful set and a great addition to any child/teen/adult/senior adult's lego collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Command Center