Stage a sky pirates vs. Ninja battle with Misfortune's Keep, featuring rotating engines for launch and flight modes, fold-out cannons and disc shooters, plus a pirate jet and launchpad. Ninja Lloyd has a booster jet featuring a winch to lower Jay into battle for the golden Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Wu' element. Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan and Flintlocke, plus Monkey Wretch.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan and Flintlocke, plus Monkey Wretch.
- The pirate's airship/headquarters Misfortune's Keep features an opening minifigure cockpit, lever-operated rotating engines with turning Ninja-blade propellers for launch and flight modes, 2 hidden fold-out cannons, 2 disc shooters, rotating aircraft gun, a detachable escape boat, armor crate and a sky pirates flag.
- Misfortune's Keep also has a launchpad for the pirate jet. The jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, fold-out wings and a spinning propeller.
- Lloyd's booster jet features an attachment point for Lloyd, a spinning Ninjago rotor to raise and lower the winch, and golden Ninja blades.
- Weapons include a golden Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Wu' element, 2 golden katanas each for Jay and Lloyd, Kai's 2 silver katanas, Monkey Wretch's rifle and hammer, Bucko's pirate sword and Flintlocke's gun.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Mastersof Spinjitzu TV show.
- Misfortune's Keep measures over 9” (23cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 17” (45cm) wide.
- Pirate flyer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Detachable escape boat measures over 4” (11cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Lloyd's booster jet measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- December 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING set with loads of cool features!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMisfortune's Keep 70605 was a very cool set and had many brilliant features. I think the price tag was a bit high but it was slightly larger than I expected and the large fans can move up and down. It can also shoot discs and has two working cannons that can be concealed. I think the only main issue was the amount of stickers, but I guess that's the issue with most LEGO sets. It also comes with Lloyd's flyer, which lets down a rope when you spin the golden wheel in the centre. The rope was a bit hard to do but was an excellent feature. Overall this was an AMAZING set that did not disappoint. Great work LEGO!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Misfortune’s Keep
- June 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!I am absolutely shocked about how big the misfortunes keep turned out. But it was the most awesome and fun to build experience along with the play features too. I loveed it so much.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 36 minsWas this helpful?55Misfortune’s Keep
- February 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Thing Ever!!!!Epc1220 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI first watched a Youtube video by Jangbricks, and I thought that the set was AWESOME once I got it!!!!! You should get it, and check out the review!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 24 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Misfortune’s Keep
- December 30th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, but needs improvementI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has great minifigures. I liked Jay's head with the eye patch. I wish that Lloyd and Jay had masks instead of hair. One thing I didn't like about this set is Lloyd's glider. It is really big and a tiny minifigure can't hold that much weight. Misfortune's Keep is big, but doesn't have much play value. The inside of the ship is small and hard to reach into. It would be great if the ship that came with the set was able to connect with Misfortune's Keep. There is a landing pad inside the ship but the ship slides around. Overall I think that this set's best quality is the minifigures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 13 minsWas this helpful?45Misfortune’s Keep