Give a young child an unexpected treat with this LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295). Based on the iconic vehicle’s design in the classic Star Wars trilogy, this awesome brick-built toy has 2 stud shooters and a LEGO minifigure seat. The set also includes a Han Solo LEGO minifigure with his blaster pistol so kids can role-play as the Rebel hero in their everyday playtime adventures.
Easy to build
There are step-by-step instructions so even LEGO beginners can build independently. This construction model also combines perfectly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set for extra battle action.
The LEGO Star Wars universe
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with a wide variety of building toys that make the best gifts for kids and fans of all ages.
- Young children can role-play as the Rebel hero from Star Wars™ in their own stories with this quick-to-build LEGO® Microfighters version of the Millennium Falcon from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
- The Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) features a seat for the Han Solo LEGO® minifigure and 2 stud shooters, for fun, creative play. Han Solo also has a blaster pistol.
- This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options.
- Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable, 101-piece, building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.
- The Microfighter measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide – a nice, compact size to slip into a child’s backpack ready for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectible construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous safety standards.
- January 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great option for fans of the falconRolandtheStrange | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgood detail for the size, especially the technique used to get the hyperdrive detail on the back.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love itDiegbro | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was really fun easy build it was a good way to get a Han Solo mini figure very detailed and good play featuresPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very detailed!Ryan99 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!My friend got me this set on and I loved it! The little detail is amazing!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setAlistairFN | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Received this set as a gift and i love it. It has great swoosh-ability and good detail. The han solo figure is great too, coming with a head with 2 expressions. my only issue is that the radar dish seems to come off easily but since its such a minor piece you can put it back on pretty quick, or you could always pretend lando is piloting and knock it off!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter