Zoom into action with the LEGO® Star Wars 75193 Millennium Falcon Microfighter. This Star Wars toy features lots of authentic detailing, 2 stud shooters and space to seat the included Chewbacca Star Wars minifigure with his bowcaster.
- Includes a Chewbacca minifigure.
- Features lots of authentic details, 2 stud shooters and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Also includes Chewbacca’s bowcaster.
- Intercept the 75194 First Order TIE Fighter Microfighter for even more exciting space battles!
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- January 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A little ridiculous and a lot of funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's good fun to have these little guys around. They are a little ridiculous and a lot of fun to play with (recreate your favorite scenes!). When you are done with that they make excellent knick-knacks and look great between a photo of grandma and a little succulent.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- May 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She's the fastest hunk of junk...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, I can't verify that this is the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, but it certainly is one of the coolest. In keeping with the Microfighters line, this set keeps size to a minimum, but maintains much of the detail that identifies this as one of the most iconic Star Wars ships. Compared to the first ideation (set 75030) this set makes a few color and design changes, the greatest of which is the Chewbacca minifigure. Additionally, the radar dish is representative of the one in episodes VII and VII. If you prefer the round dish, it can be easily replaced. In fact, this set leaves several areas that an imaginative builder can modify to his/her own preferences. I have had most of the mini and midi sized Falcon sets, and this one didn't disappoint. Another win for the LEGO Group. Thanks.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- January 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great big review for a great little setBenKuhn |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's great to see Chewie get his own Falcon. Han came with the previous version of this set. This is, of course, the new falcon, since it has the square dish. The minifig is the older, wiser chewy, a bit darker than young chewie. First, the thing I love most about this set (and all of the micro-vehicles) is that it's fun to try to build without the instructions, then check your work afterwards. It's small enough that you have a fighting chance at getting it right. Hint: There's no empty space inside. Compared to the previous model, this one is very similar. There are some minor changes in detailing and colors, but the basic structure is the same. It has one nice upgrade: the little blasters on top are the stud-shoorters, which work much better, and extra ammo is included. There are also some extra angle pieces on the back of the cockpit that give it better lines, and it uses a newer "o"-shaped element opposite the cockpit that adds nice detail. There's a missed opportunity though: it only comes with the square dish. Considering the mounting is almost identical, they really should have included both dish parts. If they hadn't shortened the feet, you could store the extra underneath. There was also a nice detail piece on the side of the cockpit on the old version that's gone, and the silver top-vents were replaced with black ones, which stand out better, but the silver looked slick. All in all, this is an upgrade from the older version, and a fun little ship to add to the collection. Some little missed opportunities make it a 4/5.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- May 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Got a deal.Rickabod |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonScored this from a book store on a deal. Wanted it cause I prefer more of the mini-builds for the ships, easier to play with once you mod them to get the minifig sitting area out of the way.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter