Drive into battle with Robin™ against bad-guy Bane™ with his Mighty Micros driller, featuring a rotating drill, in this role-play set designed for younger super heroes. Both vehicles have turning wheels, Robin has a grapple-hook gun while Bane is armed with a dynamite element. Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Robin and Bane.
- Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Robin™ and Bane™.
- Robin's Mighty Micros car features turning wheels and translucent light elements.
- Bane's Mighty Micros driller features a rotating drill, turning wheels, plus translucent light and flame elements.
- Weapons include Robin's grapple-hook gun and Bane's dynamite element.
- Robin's Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Bane's Mighty Micros driller measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Super Hero Mario Kart!!VaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's review Mighty Micros: Robin vs. Bane! The style of the Mighty Micros sets are mainly targeted at kids, with the superheroes and villains having short legs and small cars. Minifigures: Robin: Unusually cheerful, but that's the Mighty Micros style. I like his hairpiece, but apart from that the rest is just okay. Bane: Somehow this guy's head manages to look suitably evil yet kiddish simultaneously. However, for those adult fans who want to swap out his short legs for normal legs, he will not do, particularly as his torso looks kiddish with a large red "B" on it. Cars: Robin's Mighty Micro: Robin doesn't always use his own vehicles, so it appears the designer had some trouble creating a car for him. Apart from the color scheme and the "R" on the spoiler, it isn't exactly very Robin-ish. Kids probably won't have a problem with this, however. Bane's Mighty Micro: A strange lime green color with a bit of orange. The drill rotates but that's not really a fun play feature for kids, they probably have enough imagination to imagine it turning anyway. It would be more fun to have flick missiles in this set. The flames look weird at the back but otherwise it's okay. Kids will probably have fun racing the cars around, but for adults there's not much, unless you like cute kiddish stuff (like me). The price per piece isn't great, at 11.6 cents per piece (the usual is 10), but it's still decent. Build: 9/20 Play experience: 12/20 Minifigures: 13/20 Price: 10/20 Display: 12/20 TOTAL: 56/100Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mighty Micros: Robin™ vs. Bane™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Banezanecanning | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for my birthday. I asked for it mainly for bane. I needed a full size bane so i gave him the normal legs. I get the "goofy" type of theme but banes eyes were not that cool on him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mighty Micros: Robin™ vs. Bane™