Mia's Tree HouseFriends
Get a LEGO® Friends Flower Cart with qualifying purchases over $40, 10/1-10/31.*Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
This LEGO® Friends 41335 Mia’s Tree House construction toy is packed with features and details to create hours of fun for Mia, her brother, and any friends who might come to visit. There’s a folding ladder, scramble net and a zip wire for access to and from the second floor, plus a water gun, a book of ghost stories, artwork tiles, board game, pizza, sports equipment, Mia's skateboard and much more inside. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus 2 animal figures.
- Includes Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures, plus Mimì the bunny and Cinnamon the bird figures.
- Features a tree house accessed by ladder or scramble net, attic with opening roof and storage box, tree trunk with storage box and a bunny house.
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, water gun, torch, ghost stories book, artwork tiles, pizza, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, board game, map of Heartlake City Park, boomerang, love letter tile, ball, bird nest, egg and a carrot.
- Whizz down the zip wire and then scramble back up the net to the tree house.
- Prepare an exciting night in for Mia’s friends with ghost stories by torchlight, board games and pizza, then discover Daniel’s box of belongings in the attic!
- Take the skateboard for a spin in Heartlake City Park, or have fun outside the tree house with the sports equipment with this great construction toy.
- Help animal-lover Mia look after her pet bunny in her house and the cute little bird nesting in the tree.
- Tree house measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Bunny house measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- December 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT BUYBongoCat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself because I am a Lego Friends fan. The set really pairs up with Mia’s house, and I love how creative this set was. It might be a little small, but It is a great price. This is also great for your grandchildren , daughter, and even nieces. If you have a family member who loves LEGO friends, I would suggest buying this item.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- July 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this set!!Gaston |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was given to me for my birthday. It was actually a really fun build, and was relatively easy because most of it was symmetrical. The interior was really cozy but I wish the minifigure could actually fit on the couch. I’ve had to (unfortunately) make an addition to it so Mia can fit. The egg piece and bird are lovely animal choices for this set and I love that Daniel is included too! Even though I have not watched the new show yet, it did not take me long to notice that he was Mia’s older brother. I am delighted the zipline really works and love the boomerang piece. I had fun showing all the ‘special pieces’ to my brother, who is also an avid LEGO builder (although her prefers Star Wars). Thanks LEGO!! I love this set!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- September 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBuilt this with my six year old and we had a lot of fun with this set. She really enjoyed the accessories that are in the two toy chest. Also the fact that the book was designed as a “spooky” book added to some of her stories that she’s had with it. We would highly recommend this set. We made a video of it being put together for YouTube. (https://youtu.be/NxSL4Txlxwo)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- September 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set for Little Onembsnow |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis was a great first Lego set for my 4 year old daughter. She chipped in while Mom and I built most of it. It was a great activity that brought us all together for about 2 hours, which was great. I am now planning on getting more of these sets. The instructions were very simple and the build quality is much better than it was 20 years ago when I was a kid.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House