- Hard to Find Items
- MetalBeard's Sea Cow
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
MetalBeard's Sea Cow
MetalBeard's Sea Cow5.
Average rating0out of 5 stars
Shiver me timbers, the Micro Managers are approaching our heroes and MetalBeard aboard his wacky Sea Cow ship. Climb the mast to keep a look-out. Fire the powerful shooting cannons from the side of the ship to repel the Micro Managers. And watch out – one has flick missiles and the other can shoot a net! Raise the anchors, spin the rear propellors and steer the ship to safety with the mini version of MetalBeard at the wheel. Includes 4 minifigures: Benny, Emmet, Vitruvius and Wyldstyle, and 2 figures: MetalBeard and Queasy Kitty.Building Instructions
- Includes 4 minifigures: Benny, Emmet, Vitruvius and Wyldstyle, and 2 figures: MetalBeard and Queasy Kitty
- MetalBeard’s Sea Cow features chimney, 2 anchors, 4 back propellers, 2 huge side turbines, lanterns, 2 gold keys, 2 bottles, bottle with printed ship, box with 4 black coals, hammer, wrench, shovel, gold crowbar and a barrel with 2 rammers. Plus cannon and ammunition deck with 6 cannons and 2 boxes with cannon ammunition (12 pieces), and boiler room with 2 flint guns, 2 flint pistols and 2 swords. Also features captain’s room with treasure chest containing 6 gold coins, 2 red jewels and 2 green jewels, 2 blueprints, 2 maps, globe, sextant, ink vial and quill, and a portrait of MetalBeard
- Also includes a cow with wings!
- The large Micro Manager features fold-up wings with hidden flick missiles, 2 claws and fold-down satellite dish
- The small Micro Manager features a net shooter
- Weapons include 2 flint guns, 2 flint pistols and 2 swords
- Steer the ship with the mini MetalBeard with sword and treasure chest
- Fire the cannons on both sides of the ship to fend off attackers
- Take off the funnel to access the cannon and ammunition deck
- Open the top to access the captain’s cabin and check out the maps, treasure chest, MetalBeard portrait and more!
- Open the doors to the boiler room to access the weapons
- Turn the exhaust to raise and lower the anchors
- Rotate the giant side turbines
- Place a minifigure on the fore mast to operate the mounted guns
- Keep a look-out from the crow’s nest
- Get the fire going below the huge funnel
- Make the rear propellers spin and speed away
- Watch The LEGO® Movie to see all your favorite characters in action
- MetalBeard’s Sea Cow measures over 22” (58cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- The Micro Manager (large) measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- The Micro Manager (small) measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Mini MetalBeard measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) deep, and 5” (13cm) wide
- Double-decker couch measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and less than 1” (2cm) long
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- June 12th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Lego Sea Cow-best everDavidthelegokid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything is Awesome! :) MetalBeard-Awesome! Benny-Awesome! Wyldstyle-Awesome! Emmet-Awesome! Vitruvius-Awesome! Micromanagers-Awesome! Sea Cow-Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!! NOT so Awesome :( Queasy Kitty wasn't queasy in the movie for the whole movie, just for a couple of seconds. You have to take the main mast off the ship to get to the boiler room to shoot the cannons. There barely is enough deck space to have everyone on the ship. I still love this set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MetalBeard's Sea Cow
- February 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Piece of WorkKaterade94 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas given this as a moving to uni present from the other half, both of us are lego mad even at the ages of 20 and 23. First of all be prepared to spend hours on this set. All the details are amazing, when people enter my flat they are instantly drawn to this set and im so proud of it. Would recommed any lego movie fan to purchase this set, we own most of the other lego movie sets and they go so well together.Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MetalBeard's Sea Cow
- March 8th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My first set in 10 years.Chedd | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter eagerly anticipating the release of the Sea Cow for two or three months, I finally got my hands on this amazing set. This is my first set in ten years and I honestly can say that even after all the memorable moments I've had with Lego when I was a child, this was by far the best lego building experience I have ever had. The detail completely blows me away. Some might say that you could do a lot with the money you would need to purchase this set, but for me, the experience alone was worth it. As an adult, it becomes hard to sit down and get away from the everyday flow of things — purchasing this set allowed me to enjoy myself and took me back to a simple place from my childhood. Everything about MetalBeard's Sea Cow is perfect. I love the heck out of this thing, and I promise you, you will too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MetalBeard's Sea Cow
- July 11th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Fun Build which I didn't want to finishCalbert38 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I bought Metalbeard's Sea Cow at the Lego Store the assistant who served me said that he had built it and had found it difficult because it was mostly brown. His remarks put me off building it a bit as I thought it was going to be a very boring brown build but how wrong I was!! I can honestly say that this is one of the best Lego Sets I have built and the finished model is great - just like the Sea Cow from The Lego Movie. The set as well as the Sea Cow includes Metalbeard, Emmet, Wildstyle, Vitruvius, Benny, a green queasy looking Unikitty and two Micro Managers. It also includes Emmet's Double Decker Couch which bizarrely is probably my favourite thing in the set. I also like the different coloured Unikitty. As I have said the ship is very brown but don't let that put you off building it. The Sea Cow set is split into 9 bags; the first few contain the minifigures, Micro Mangers and Double Decker Couch. The following bags each contain a section of the Sea Cow. I found that building the ship section by sction and bag by bag somehow made it less daunting and so enjoyable that I didn't want to finish building it. I had real feeling of accomplishment when I had finished it. Where I'm going to put it is another matter altogether as it is very big. There is a lot of detail in this model and I particulary liked Metalbeard's cabin which has a globe, maps, pictures, bottles and a rat in it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MetalBeard's Sea Cow