Kids will love taking a trip back in time with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120). It’s packed with all they need to create captivating stories – a 2-floored Castle toy with an opening gate, water mill, prison, king’s room, 3 minifigures, dragon toy, 3 chickens and a rat. There are also hinges so the Castle can fold open at the back.
3in1 awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
Creative kids have the chance to build 3 different models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can start with the Medieval Castle, rebuild it into a castle tower with a catapult or transform it into a bustling marketplace with a water mill, tower and prison.
Fantastic gifts for kids to grip their imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 buildable toys let kids enjoy imaginative play with 3 different models in every box! The possibilities are endless as each model can be rebuilt into something new. Select from a brilliant 3in1 range including crocodiles, fairgrounds and rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120) building set will enchant imaginative kids with 3 models in 1 – a Medieval Castle, castle tower and medieval marketplace.
- This medieval toy set also includes 3 minifigures – a blacksmith and 2 medieval guards with impressive weapons to add even more fun to kids’ daring adventures.
- The Castle has 2 floors and hinges so it can fold open at the back for different play options. It also features an opening gate, smithy, water mill, king’s room anda prison.
- The castle tower is accompanied by a working catapult toy, while the medieval marketplace features a water mill, guard tower and prison.
- This 1,426-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 Castle toy is a rewarding building task for creative kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- This Castle toy for kids measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep – a great size for play or to proudly display in a bedroom.
- Look out for other new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Ferris Wheel (31119).
- The 3 different models can be attached to each other to create an eye-catching mega castle if 3 separate boxes are purchased.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is aceI would recommend this to a friend!Took around 5 hours to build the main castle but there are also two other styles you can create with this set! It’s so much fun it has a draw bridge that works and a little market area as well as a jail. The founders of this one have truly thought of everything it has the cutest little mouse and some birds too! Hours of fun in battle with this one. I’d have loved to see more characters as part of this set to truly get the battle experience when playing. It looks complex but was easy to piece together and offers hours of fun. Would love to see some add on sets with this that offer cannons and more characters. I will say the towers can be difficult to place and remove character because they’re slightly small but still lots of fun! Also comes with a green dragon to help save the day!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- June 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good play experience overallI would recommend this to a friend!The castle itself is well planned, symmetric and has good medieval effects. The overall build experience was good but the pay aspect is excellent. The medieval castle set lacks sufficient minifigs compared to previous castle sets. The blacksmith minifig seems like a misfit for this set and would have been better suited for a pirates set. The dragon and chicken pieces while they are creative to build and not visually appealing and specific dragon/bird (such as in the Vikings sets) would have been better. Overall I like the castle itself and there is plenty room to play and modify further. A must buy for any castle fans.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- July 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Overall fun build with good playabilityI would recommend this to a friend!This set is a good value for money, considering it has over 1400 pieces. The build experience was enjoyable and I would recommend anyone around the age of 10-20 to build this. The color scheme is good and the size of the castle is decent. The only thing I wasn't very pleased about is that there is only 3 mini-figures in such a large set. Apart from that it is very goodPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- June 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A return to the classicI would recommend this to a friend!It's been a long time since I've built a castle set and after growing up with some of the Forestmen and Castle sets of the 80's, this set definitely tugged on the nostalgia heart strings. The build itself is very straight forward and the castle slowly starts to take shape and once completed, the primary build looks excellent especially when it is all closed up. I'm yet to build the other two builds however after studying the instructions it looks like you could actually buy 3 sets and combine all 3 builds into one large castle. Playability on this set gets 5 stars. Watching my young kids play with this for hours as they battled the dragon and moved the draw bridge up and down was priceless and bought back a lot of memories of playing the same way with my siblings. It's got an open back so kids can get in and play in the rooms or even have their minifigure use the outhouse. The hidden wall where the skeleton can escape is also a cool touch. The built up dragon while basic is also a nice touch and can be positioned sitting on the roof of the yellow building to look like it's attacking. If this kit could improved I would have to say it needs more weapons, another soldier and a horse (we all remember how cool the knights on horses were in the older sets). You only get 1 sword, 1 spear and one bow and arrow (without the shoulder arrow pack) and 2 shields of which one is attached to the front of the castle. I think a couple more swords and a spare shield wouldn't have gone astray. Overall a great set and a lot of fun for both the kids and myselfPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle