Let’s get medievalBring the Middle Ages to life with this exclusive, fan-inspired set.
Take a trip back to the Middle Ages
The Blacksmith forge is filled with tools, coal and armor.
Serve up a chicken leg and a flagon of ale in the kitchen.
Press the bellows to activate the LEGO® light brick.
Meet characters old and new
Two Black Falcon Knights join new blacksmith and archer minifigures.
Lift off for easy access to the bedroom, kitchen and workshop.
Exterior features include an apple tree and a horse and cart.
New exclusive Medieval BlacksmithUncover three levels of fun, from the medieval-style kitchen and bedroom to the fully equipped workshop.
Bring the Middle Ages to lifeCreate a conversation piece that celebrates your passion for the Middle Ages with the new exclusive LEGO® Ideas Medieval Blacksmith.
Step back in timeTake a break from modern life and build a wonderfully detailed LEGO® Ideas model of a fully equipped medieval blacksmith’s workshop.
Ignited by a fan’s passionAs a child in Germany, Clemens Fiedler learned the art of blacksmithing, and he filled his Medieval Blacksmith’s workshop with detail and design.
- Capture the architectural details of a medieval blacksmith’s workplace and home when you take time out from modern life to build this evocative LEGO® Ideas display model (21325).
- Includes 4 minifigures: a blacksmith, archer and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart and dog and frog figures.
- This 3-level building has a removable roof and the top 2 levels lift off for easy access to the fully furnished bedroom, kitchen and workshop. The garden features an apple tree model and a well.
- The workshop is packed with accessory elements such as tools, coal and armour. Press the bellows to activate the LEGO® light brick in the blacksmith’s coal forge and make it glow.
- Measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 8 in. (21 cm) deep. An impressive buildable model to photograph and share, it makes a top gift for yourself or LEGO® fans and hobbyists.
- An LR41 battery is included for the LEGO® light brick in this building set for adults.
- This collectible 2,164-piece model comes with an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus clear instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
- This LEGO® Ideas building set for adults is part of a collection of inspirational model kits designed for the discerning hobbyist who enjoys mindful DIY projects in their spare time.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure that they are compatible and connect consistently and strongly.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it though with a wrong pieceTomAndJerry | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI played World of Warcraft a lot years ago and this style is just the same to Goldshire and other human villages in WOW. So I bought it without hesitation becuase I enjoy WOW as well as Lego. Generally speaking I love this set, and hope Lego could do more styles like this. I love the color and also the design, also appriciates how lego modified based on the fan's idea, I know some people don't like it but it works for me perfectly. However I still got some bad experience about this set: 1. The overall building experience is lots of fun but a little bit unclear for the step 113 becuase the direction of one brick is not shown in the instruction , though I made is correctly. 2. it's also not funny to build some tiles on the corner because it's not stable and I have to adjust the position to make it looks perferct. 3. First time missed a piece! I got only one element 6261744 when building the horse, assuming it's a mistake because I got element 421151 instead.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith
- February 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved it, bring back more castle please!ScuttledCuttle | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo glad I made myself brave the mall in order to snag this before it sold out. I loved the old castle sets as a kid but hadn't indulged in any large scale buildings in a long time, so this was a great way to get back into it while enjoying all the ways Lego has changed and improved over the years. So many new colors and styles to enjoy! The real joy of new adult-aimed sets like this compared to my childhood sets is all the interior details. Sure, they're not that visible once it's finished, but they add so much to the build experience. The light-up forge, the upstairs fireplace, the writing desk with quill and ink pot, the bed with colorful quilt, and the kitchen range complete with stewpot are just delightful! Not a lot of repetition here, which was nice, and some new ways of building things that I enjoyed a lot (the tree was fun, nothing like the stuff from the 80s). I managed to stretch it over five evenings by rationing the bags to only three at a time, though it was definitely hard not to just binge the whole thing in a day. Looks great as a display piece, and I'm hoping for more along this line that could go together thematically.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith
- February 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Medieval Blacksmith ReviewJollyPostman | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Build - 5/5 After just completing the UCS Millennium Falcon (75192), this build felt like so much fun. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the challenge of completing the Stars Wars set, but it was that: a challenge. All of the bags looked the same and it felt very repetitive. This build on the other hand was a joy. Every bag had different colours and pieces, interesting building techniques and something interesting to explore. It felt like a real trip down memory lane and was filled with nostalgia, yet when compared to the previous Blacksmith sets, it was actually far more sophisticated. Display - 4/5 This set is great to display and you can see from the image that it looks brilliant. It’s not too big and does work well as a stand-alone set to display in a living room or games room. My wife isn’t so sure and much prefers sets like the Yellow Submarine on the piano and the Hedwig set on our stack of Harry Potter illustrated books which add to the decoration already in the room and fit with the themes already in the rooms. Playability - 4/5 This set has great playability. The fact that the different floors disconnect so easily and each module is so sturdy, means it is a joy to see the minifigs exploring the different rooms. The chairs look great and I loved how they have been designed (very creative) but they fall apart easily and are a nightmare to put back together. It would have been awesome to have a few broken weapons, shields and helmets included (like those in the teaser video) so that they could be taken to the blacksmiths, but I suppose you could create some of your own - or is that taking it too far to break a Lego piece just for play...? Conclusion - 5/5 This set is the best of revitalising an old theme - it feels like a classic, yet when compared to the original it is actually significantly improved: it’s sturdier, more intricate and building techniques used are far more varied and interesting! It might be tricky to convince your family to let you display it though!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith
- February 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More!Emelote | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited to see this historically accurate medieval blacksmith shop. The timber framing and details are amazing. I'm a medieval reenactor and this is my period of reenactment and it surpassed my expectations. I loved building every minute of it. I need more. Manor house? Market? Church? Let's get a village going! Thank you Lego ideas!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith