Drive on the edge with the LEGO® Speed Champions 75892 McLaren Senna model car toy! This cool LEGO version of the road car inspired by the late, great and legendarily daring racing driver Ayrton Senna features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers. This super toy car for kids comes with a buildable wind tunnel with rotating fan and a McLaren racing driver minifigure to play out car development and fast car racing scenarios.
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos.
- The race-ready, buildable McLaren Senna features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and interchangeable rims, rear spoiler, translucent light-style elements, McLaren and Senna logo stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes a buildable wind tunnel with a rotating fan.
- Accessory elements include the McLaren racing driver’s helmet and a spanner.
- This car playset offers endless creative fun for car-loving kids.
- McLaren Senna toy car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Wind tunnel measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Senna!Valerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great build. Very nicely detailed although that does mean a lot of tiny pieces but, even worse, a heck of a lot of stickers. My sticker game is extremely weak but I persevered as they really add something to the finished model and I'm glad I did as I think it looks really great built up. Not too sure about the grey colour but it does mean the orange trim really pops. The inclusion of the wind tunnel turbine is a fun addition and the fan really turns which is nice for playing. Plays like a standard mini car and seems reasonably sturdy. although I did only push it around the table making strange "brmm, brmm" noises. Yes, I know I'm supposedly an adult but why stop playing and having fun? Number Of Pieces: 219 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna
- March 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don’t get me started....PrincessK | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I was debating on which LEGO set to start with as this is my first build. LET ME JUST SAY, I had a dang good time building this. All the pieces fit together perfectly, and snapped together so satisfyingly. The project turned out amazing and I couldn’t be happier with this. Thanks LEGO. PS you should use my images they look super dopePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna
- March 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great experience.....Blackwolf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was love at the first sight...When i saw it for the first time i totally wanted it... Great work for those axes as headlight... It is a great example for the phrase : " When you pick a lego brick you see endless possibilities."Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna
- February 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, but still have room to improveKuan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am writing the review right now, but I actually got this set about a mouth ago... When TLG first released the images of this car, I had already spotted the axe pieces from Nexo Knights, and my mind was blown. I was so surprised that those pieces are used like this. Additionally, I was also super glad getting the 70336 Ultimate Axl, which has the yellow axe pieces, about years ago. Before building it, I had watched many reviews discussing about the issues of this model, like colors, proportion, and piece-selection, etc.. This is my first Speed Champions set. Honestly, I wasn't thinking about that much. I thought those issues were not big deals. Compared to the sets I had bought, this set has too many stickers. (I know 75885 Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC has more) I (also) know that TLG has to make many custom printing rubber stamps, which cost lots of money and are hard to preserve, every years. I think making those printed pieces can add more value to the set and make people appreciate it more. Let's hope there will be a flagship street car which has no sticker every half-year. (I know this can be impossible and unfair to those car companies...) About other part of the car, its width is too short or its length is too long. I tried to pull the wheels outward to fool myself that this car is 8-studs wide, and it worked a bit? Maybe? Currently, I do not have any spare piece to fix it on my own. I opened my LDD, and realized the grey mudguard pieces are new and exclusive to the set. There is a gap, which has the size of one by two plate, to fit the windshield. Overall, this is still a great set. It was absent in my last few visits to The Lego Store, and I don't think I have to give it a reason. Many rare colors and pieces are included to satisfy the great Lego community, including those who love advanced model. So, who says a small $15 set cannot be "that" advanced?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna