Hit top speed in the LEGO® Speed Champions version of the super-powerful McLaren P1™! This race-ready, buildable vehicle has all the authentic details of McLaren’s ultimate hybrid supercar. Attach the stylish wheel trims and use the wrench to prep your car. Put on the driver’s helmet and get set to speed away. Weave around the cones–and make sure you stay inside the curb. Test your skills in thrilling LEGO® Speed Champions races against your friends! Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories.
- Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories
- Features a removable windscreen, driver’s cockpit, removable wheels, unique wheel trims and authentic McLaren details
- Also includes a race curb and 3 cones
- Driver’s racing suit features McLaren decoration
- Accessories include a helmet and a wrench
- Check the wheels with the wrench
- Remove the windscreen to place the minifigure in the cockpit
- Swerve between the cones and stay inside the curb
- Race against your friends’ LEGO® Speed Champions cars
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0McLaren P1 Speed ChampionsMcLaren44 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is one of my favourite Speed Champions sets. The mini figure is great and the subject matter is inspired too. The process of building this model feels great. But this is Lego and so it is ok to also do your own thing as well. And with that in mind this set makes it really easy to develop for yourself one of the many McLaren P1 GTR variants.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren P1™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Car Evermfrknzby | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThere's so easy to make and so nice to drive it. Also you can change the rims with a wrench. Also There's a two different types of rims in package!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren P1™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0One of my Dream Cars!ArmandoMaz | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a car enthusiast I love when LEGO creates these products. The only thing I noticed about it is that the stickers on top of the doors are set incorrectly compared to the real car. Just place the one that supposedly goes on the right side to the left and vice versa and ready to go! You can see the pics of the real car and mine and compare it to the picture online and you will see ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45McLaren P1™
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0McLaren P1 is AmazingNZ88 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe were excited to find this item in stock at the Lego Store! The car is wonderful! Very strong and not flimsy! Great price in relation to value. I like the different wheel options and tire design with increased friction! Stickers are small and not the easiest to apply perfectly in line. I cannot wait to buy the other Speed Champions! I would love a track to go with them though!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren P1™