Rebuild the 2-in-1 customizable Maze to create a classical or medieval-style maze… or use your imagination to create your own unique maze challenges. This classic set was created by LEGO® fan designer Jason Allemann from Canada and selected by LEGO Ideas members. It features a wheel-operated tilt mechanism to steer the ball around the maze, a removable ball container with 4 orange balls and a travel lock for easy transit. Appropriate for ages 10 and over, follow the fan designer's inspirational building tips in the included booklet to customize the maze to make it as simple or difficult as you wish.
- The 2-in-1 Maze features a customizable maze system, wheel-operated tilt mechanism (incorporating LEGO® Technic axles and lift arms), built-in removable ball container with 4 orange balls, and a travel lock.
- Rebuild the classical maze for an alternative medieval-theme maze.
- The classical-style maze includes green ‘start' tiles, red ‘finish' tiles and divider elements.
- The medieval-style maze includes assorted buildable cottages, a buildable archway and castle, plus divider and tree elements.
- Turn the wheels to control the tilt and avoid the traps to complete each maze challenge.
- Customize either maze to make it as simple or challenging as you dare.
- Attach the ball container under the maze and apply the travel lock for safe transit.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions for the classical and medieval-style mazes, plus inspirational tips for alternative builds from the fan designer of the maze.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building and play experience forages 10 and over.
- Maze measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOMEJasonBill | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome! I even got the chance to meet the creator in Toronto and get my box signed by him. He was awesome too!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Maze
- May 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great take on a classic toy/puzzleReviewerFromNC | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was never any good at the two wheel maze, but this was a joy to build and is a joy to play. I admit that I'm way behind on my set building, but I had to jump this set to the front of the line. Though I haven't built them yet, the additional pieces included and the suggested variation mazes are very cool. The mechanism has the feel of the old wooden mazes, where you have to give a nudge to get the ball started, and then have to keep it under control to slow it down. The only quibble I would have is that the soccer balls included have a flat spot that can mess you up, or you can consider it to be an extra challenge to overcome.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Maze
- April 11th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wanted to love this set but can't.BrianBrickFan | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI normally don't write reviews as it is only my view on something, but this set is horrible how Lego emplamented it. First I will say it was a fun build, but I could see the problems right from the get go. The frames only being 1 stud wide simply doesn't have the clutch power to hold the frames together. Every time I remove the maze surface and install it the inner frame falls apart. This I would consider a medium flaw. Now the fatle flaw, the tilt. The inner frame only tilts 2 degrees yes 2 towards the yellow side of the set. That is simply not aceptable to me. JWBricks does have a fix for this, but that takes away from the structure of the set without buying more parts. I will be contacting LEGO to see if they will send me the needed parts to fix this set. Overall if you on the fence about this set I would wait. I have a felling this set will be recalled just like the Wall-e set was and a fix issued, well I hope anyway.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Maze
- September 15th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Highly Addictive, incredibly imaginativeTama | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWow Lego, Ideas has produced something truly timeless and imaginative, for me this epitomises what Lego is all about. The control system is both ergonomic and easy to manage, the changeability of the Mazes is genius, and the fact that there are two distinct variations combined with many more options out of the box is a nice touch. In our house the Maze moves around a lot, as a result there is great use made of the well thought out storage and transport "system". The only thing I have found is that the outer frame from the strain tends to drift slowly apart so I am constantly having to push it back together (maybe I'll "Cragle" it later). In terms of others comments regarding the balls' flat spot and single sided controls this hasn't been an issue for me or my son at all, let alone anyone else who's played with it ... and it gets a lot of play. We truly love this model and for me it is one of the most versatile, a great introduction to encouraging young designers to custom Lego building.September 20, 2016Jonathan, LEGO® Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServiceIt is wonderful to see that you love this set as much as I do! There are so many ways to customize the builds, that the only real limitation is our imaginations. It seems like there is some instability with the framework of your Maze. I would recommend rebuilding it as presented in the building instructions so you can see if that was the issue, or if there is a need to replace a part. Hopefully it is just something that needs to be secured. As always, I hope that you continue to push the limit of your imagination, and thank you for the review!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Maze