This Master Wu LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including white kimono, buildable golden hat and flowing beard. He also has a detachable staff and stands on a buildable collector’s baseplate with BrickHeadz icon for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Master Wu LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character features BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from THE LEGO NINJAGO® MOVIE™, including buildable golden hat and long beard, plus a detachable staff.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate featuring the BrickHeadz icon.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters, including 41487 Lloyd, from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- This fun construction character is suitable for ages 10+.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small set with enough detailsmarquetry | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the second BrickHeadz set I bought so far. (I got Joker as my first one). The whole reason I purchased this is because there was a Ninja promo, and I thought it's cute. Things I like about it: 1. The hat! yes, the hat =) 2. the innocent eyes. Most BrickHeadz sets all have this, but I just can't get enough of it. Of course, cons are pretty obvious for this set: 1. pricy, $10 for 89 pieces (OTOH, Joker $10 for 150+ pieces) 2. it's building part is too easy, even for kids. I guess it's probably caused by the small number of pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Master Wu
- March 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GOOOODAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is amazing. Although you can't really use it in play, it's great for display!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu