This Master Wu LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including white kimono, buildable golden hat and flowing beard. He also has a detachable staff and stands on a buildable collector’s baseplate with BrickHeadz icon for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Master Wu LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character features BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from THE LEGO NINJAGO® MOVIE™, including buildable golden hat and long beard, plus a detachable staff.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate featuring the BrickHeadz icon.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters, including 41487 Lloyd, from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- This fun construction character is suitable for ages 10+.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great party gameDrKIP | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought several BrickHeadz for Christmas. Christmas afternoon we had a competition to see who could build theirs the quickest. Three generations of the family joined in and got surprisingly competitive but remained good natured. Lego keyring prizes for the first few finishers. A great party game and one we will do again - maybe with BrickHeadz, maybe with other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?45Master Wu
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great detailJLD22 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEasy but still fun to make. Looks great on display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Master Wulego1095 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter watching the Lego Ninjago Movie (and enjoying it), I decided to pick this set up because Master Wu was a great character. The building process is very, very quick, with its low piece count of 89. I really like the hat and the beard, and the little pink 2x2 that is put inside of every brickhead to resemble a brain. Overall it is a good display piece that resembles Wu very well.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Master Wu
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Add-On to a Ninjago Collection!PurpleFish | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my 8-year-old son. He's an avid NINJAGO fan, and was quite pleased when he found out that a Master Wu BrickHeadz had been released. Even though this set's recommended for ages 10 +, my son had no problems building/displaying. The build isn't hard, with most of the pieces being large (on a Lego-brick scale). The yellow tiles for Master Wu's face go on snugly, as well as the special printed pieces for his clothing. I think the best part is the white beard - the curly tip at the end really gives this character a lot of personality! As for after-building, there isn't much to do with Master Wu. If you had the other NINJAGO BrickHeadz, Lloyd the Green Ninja, then maybe you could have some role-playing. Otherwise, there's not much to do after building except display it. Even so, it still sits proudly beside my son's other NINJAGO sets. He had a lot of fun comparing the BrickHeadz version to the Minifigure version! (It's really realistic, from the hat to the beard to the printing on the clothes!) In conclusion, this set would be great for BrickHeadz collectors or as a cute add-on to a large NINJAGO collection. Otherwise, if you aren't into either themes, then you might want a different set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Master Wu