Fans can enhance their LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay and enjoy lots of creative role-play fun with this Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367). This collectible toy playset features a buildable house with an opening door and roof with a Super Star Block underneath. A great gift for kids who have the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), it also has a hammock to rock LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to sleep, plus Yoshi and Goomba toy figures to interact with and win coins.
The free LEGO Super Mario app has cool viewing tools to help build this module, plus suggestions for creative ways to build and play, and it offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations.
Top gift ideas
Inspirational LEGO Super Mario playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs make fun LEGO gift toys for creative kids and all fans, who can create their own unique challenges, compete with friends or play solo.
- Kids can earn digital coins for their next level and enjoy lots of role-play fun when they add this cute Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367) to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- This collectible toy playset features a brick-built house with a Super Star Block under the opening roof, plus a hammock and Yoshi and Goomba figures for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to interact with.
- Rock LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to sleep on the hammock, make him talk by placing him on his friend Yoshi’s tag and defeat the Goomba… this Expansion Set offers various fun ways to enhance players’ gameplay.
- This 205-piece, creative LEGO® building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift toy for ages 6 and up, sparking kids’ imaginations to add a unique level to and customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course.
- This module measures over 5” (13cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 6.5” (17cm) deep in its basic formation, but can be reordered and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries needed for this creative building toy – it comes to life when combined with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course set. The set comes with clear instructions so youngsters can build confidently.
- Kids can find digital building instructions, cool viewing tools and a safe platform to share their ideas on the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world, offering fans a huge array of options to expand, rebuild, customize and create new challenges to master.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards. They are robust, connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time, so there’s no need for a Super Star’s power to build or rebuild!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable, so you can be assured that this creative toy building set meets the highest safety and quality standards.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sleepy TimeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wondered why Mario had a hammock but we discovered by accident that if you leave him switched on he starts to complain he's sleepy because he's not doing anything and if you lie him down he snores. Now the hammock makes sense. To be honest the big selling point for this kit was the Yoshi figure as this is the only kit that has one. He looks really good, just a shame there are no apples on the tree for him to eat. He also isn't ridable which the boy and I agreed we would have loved. Not a massive amount of flexibility with this one as you can't really separate the house and tree but it does have some "extra" baseplates and connector plates so you can easily merge it with other courses. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. Number Of Pieces: 205 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 50 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set
- August 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Who’s House? Mario’s House!Nycgoodfella | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI remember back in the late 80’s early 90’s has playing with legos and admiring my creations without a care in the world. Now I have a son and started buying duplo legos for him. When I found out about LEGO Super Mario I was excited both as a fan and for my son who is a big Mario World fan. I must say I forgot how relaxing it was to build the set and was great having the digital 3D instructions on a tablet. The amount of interaction and fun my son has been having exceeded my expectations. What makes this expansion great is both Yoshi and that...it’s Mario’s house! Also give a chance for Mario to rest on the hammock... well not for long before my son and I get to bond on creating a course for Mario to complete. Only thing missing is a Luigi figure like Mario.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally worth it!SoupyMcSoupbowl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis as well as the Lego Mario Starter Course are two of the first Lego sets I bought for myself in a really long time. Initially I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it, but lo and behold, it was some of the most fun I've had in a good while. Yoshi and Mario's House as expansions were totally worth it, and my only downside is you can't ride the Yoshi.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0First LEGO disappointmentMugu | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI have never been disappointed with a LEGO purchase before this set. The set itself isn’t that bad, but there are issues. I mostly build sets for the fun of it, then put them on display. These Mario sets have pathways between landmarks that make the set take up more shelf room than is necessary. As a set meant to play with, that may be ok, but the play itself (according to my 5 year old daughter) isn’t as fun as just building and doing your own thing with the Legos. Also, as a display piece, the set suffers because of the markings that trigger Mario. Having a lego goomba on my shelf would be more appealing if it didn’t have a barcode on it’s head. None of these things are terrible on their own, and I would be mostly neutral towards this set if it weren’t for my one big issue... the digital booklet. I want an actual booklet with my set. Every time I sorted through pieces, I had to unlock my phone again because it would go to sleep. I had to constantly zoom in and out. It made it impossible to enjoy the build, and the build is why I buy Legos to begin with. I’ll even buy sets whose themes don’t interest me at all just so I can build them, then take them apart and never look at them again (and I’ve always been happy with even those kinds of sets). I sincerely hope that digital booklets are not the future of all LEGO sets. I will never buy another set with a digital booklet. I could download the instructions and print them out myself, of course, but I shouldn’t have to. After paying for a set -let’s face it, they’re not cheap- I deserve a booklet.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set