Limitless adventures await youngsters as they build their own army with this Mandalorian Battle Pack (75267)! This compact construction playset includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ Mandalorian warrior minifigures with stud-shooting blasters, a buildable defense fort and a Mandalorian speeder bike with 2 stud shooters to spark children's imaginations. Another dimension! The printed building instructions that come with all LEGO sets are easy to follow, but interactive Instructions PLUS, available within the free LEGO Life app, add another dimension. Even younger kids can simply zoom in on, rotate and view the construction model as they build the real-life version. Awesome! Star Wars action in LEGO style! The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters for over two decades. There is a huge array of sets for play and display that make great Christmas presents and birthday or special occasion gifts for fans of all ages.
- Kids can build a fearsome Mandalorian army, recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV show and develop their own exciting stories with this cool kids’ building toy (75267).
- There are many ways to play out battles with 4 Star Wars™ Mandalorian warrior minifigures, each with stud-shooting blasters, a defense fort with an attachment point for a blaster, and a stud-shooting speeder bike.
- A fun way for young Star Wars™ fans to collect an army, and there are lots of LEGO® building bricks to inspire them to build and play solo, with friends and in combination with other LEGO Star Wars sets they own.
- Fast to build – and to rebuild after battles – the 102-piece Star Wars™ Mandalorian construction toy playset is a great-value gift for boys and girls aged 6+ on their birthday, at Christmas or for a special surprise.
- The LEGO® Star Wars™ Mandalorian Speeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide – a nice size to slip into your child's backpackalong with the fort and minifigures for play on the go.
- This collectible LEGO® construction toy is powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their adventures with Star Wars™ characters never stop!
- Help even younger children develop their building skills with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allow them to zoom in on, rotate and visualize the construction model while they build.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are brilliant for kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own unique stories or build and display the cool construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed, ensuring that every building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in galaxies far, faraway!).
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
95% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- April 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0best battle pack ever!duhbrickman | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Mandalorian battle pack is based off of the Disney plus TV series "The Mandalorian" and is definitely my favorite battle pack LEGO has ever made. The only complaint that a lot of people have (including me) is that all of the characters have just a plain black face. I think LEGO did that so you can't see a tan head underneath the helmet, but i thought it would have been cool if they used the head design of the stormtroopers in the Ewok Village set. Besides that one thing it is totally awesome! The helmet, torso, and leg design is impeccable and each character is very unique. I would recommend this set to any fan of Star Wars!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mandalorian™ Battle Pack
- April 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is the way. The way of AWESOMENESS!!DidYouEverHearTheTragotyO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOh. My. Gosh!! Waited so long for this set and it was very hard to get. I had to reserve it at the store, but it was worth the wait. Yes, I did replace the stud shooters, but I do like that it came with them. I love the designs and mandolorians in general, so I am super happy. Nice job lego. Cant wait for razonrcrest.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mandalorian™ Battle Pack
- April 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Faceless menGCVigilante | 14-18Is this a new trend with StarWars legos? All the faces are just black blanks. Second set that I’ve bought where this happened... pretty disappointing. :/Was this helpful?35Mandalorian™ Battle Pack
- April 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool, but...Lego2theFoot | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ll be honest this set is the best battle pack we’ve gotten in a looooong time (if only they would’ve included 4 clones in the last clone battle pack instead of 2 Jedi!) but there’s just a couple things I really don’t like about this set. -One, is are the stud shooters. I get the whole “playability” thing but for people trying to build armies, the VAST MAJORITY would much prefer the blasters. I don’t know why they don’t just throw in 3 blasters and a long blaster rifle along with the stud shooters if they aren’t going to get rid of the stud shooters in battle packs. Most kids I’ve seen with the newer battle packs don’t like the stud shooters either. -Two, which has been stated before in another review which was countered by Lego. Faces. Plain black heads. I understand that in the show Mandolorians can’t show their faces to living beings (except during the Clone Wars I guess? Cause they took their helmets off pretty frequently) but I would like to argue that the Mandolorians are still human, and Lego really missed out on putting some unique face prints here, even though they’re just toys and kids really don’t care about the creed because it’s just Lego, nothing serious. I understand the decision, it just feels like a cop-out in my opinion. You never see Boba Fett’s face and yet he has a printed face under his helmet.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mandalorian™ Battle Pack