Give any kid a great introduction to the Star Wars Resistance TV series with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75240 Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter starship construction toy. This detailed model includes a special black and red color scheme, opening cockpit with space to sit the Major Vonreg minifigure inside, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters that are fired by moving the trigger left and right. This building toy also includes General Leia and Kaz Xiono LEGO Star Wars minifigures and an R1-J5 droid LEGO figure, a.k.a. Bucket.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Major Vonreg, Kaz Xiono and General Leia, plus Bucket (R1-J5).
- LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter construction toy features an opening minifigure pilot cockpit, special black and red detailing, and 2 spring-loaded shooters that are fired by sliding the trigger left and right.
- Also includes 3 blaster pistols.
- New-for-April-2019 details include Major Vonreg's helmet, Kaz's hair element and new molded 4x6 left- and right-wing elements.
- Recreate fun space fighter missions from the hit Star Wars Resistance TV series.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy starship measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- May 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best Tie Interceptor yet!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSeeing this built really changed how I felt about it. The design is outstanding, and the LEGO mini figure is pretty unique. We haven’t had a fully colored Tie anything before, so this is refreshing. Truly the box doesn’t give it justice, the curvature of the “wings” or the heat sinks what ever they call them, is awesome. Super impressed, I really would like to see Darths advanced tie re-done like this or bigger. I would have given 5 stars if it weren’t for the price, $80 is steep for this set. I picked it up on the sale event. I wish I got 2.Play Experience4.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™
- April 18th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than I exectedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo be very honest... first impression when I saw this set on Instagram & YouTube was quite disappointing... overpriced and over-studedly bad... saying all that I got it anyway because it's very unique in the LEGO Star Wars line to see a red tie fighter (or interceptor)... NOW I actually finished building/holding it and swooshing it around a bit in my hand... I like it I like it a lot!!! Especially when it's placed besides my other First Order LEGO collection. All the red together just look awesome! I am no fan of the new Star Wars Trilogy movies...BUT I strongly recommend this set to all Tie Fighter collectors out there. You won't regret paying a bit more getting this one but you will definitely regret later not getting it.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™
- May 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself as a Star Wars fan. The box art was some of the best I have seen, and there was a good selection of Minifigures. This was a relatively easy build, and It was enjoyable to build. Great building techniques were used, as I expect from Lego. There is plenty of cockpit space and even a place to put Vonreg's blaster during flight. My only negative for this set is the $70 US price point. Sure this set is a very well done TIE Interceptor, but it's hard to justify that high price point. If you are a collector or die-hard Star Wars fan, this is a great set to purchase. However, if you are looking for a gift, maybe consider a different set.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A really cool tie fighterAgentBM |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe price isn’t good I’ll get that out of the way now. But this set is pretty cool once all built. It’s nice and sturdy, decent size, some cool exclusive figures like major vonreg and Kazuda from Star Wars resistance. It’s the closest thing to a tie interceptor you can get in modern LEGO, this isn’t an interceptor it’s known as a tie baron. Shouldn’t take more than a couple hours to build, it’s not that hard, then again I built a lot of LEGO in the last year. I recommend it, looks really cool and a kid would like playing with it, even if you’ve never seen the Star Wars resistance cartoon like me before I bought this it’s coolPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™