Recreate unforgettable scenes on desert-planet Tatooine, as young Luke and C-3PO go in search of mysterious hermit Ben Kenobi in his landspeeder. This iconic model features a two-minifigure open cockpit, three engines and an opening trunk to store his electrobinoculars. There’s also a Tusken Raider and womp rat to keep the action level high. Includes four minifigures plus a womp rat figure.
- Includes four minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO and a Tusken Raider, plus a womp rat figure.
- Features an opening trunk, two-minifigure open cockpit and three-engine design.
- Weapons include Ben’s blue Lightsaber and the Tusken Raider's bantha stick.
- Accessory elements include electrobinoculars and a womp rat.
- Recreate action-packed scenes from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good value and great minifiguresPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was given this little set as a gift and was very pleased to see that it included Luke Skywalker, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO, a Tusken Raider – and a womp rat! The build itself was fun and quick, and the finished landspeeder looks great. It has an open cockpit with two seats, three engines (the left one has the covering missing, just like in the film) and a storage compartment where you can place Luke's electrobinoculars. Pros: - Excellent minifigures - Good value - Fun build - Finished model looks great Cons: - Has a few stickers (I don't mind them, but include it as a con since some people dislike them) - Would have loved to have had R2-D2, too, but can't really complain at this price point! A great little set for all Lego Star Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke's Landspeeder™
- October 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the BEST!OldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Show me another set for this price point that offers such great minifigs and scores a 10 on the nostalgia scale. This was a quick build but sits right beside my Slave 1 UCS as one of my favorites. Super excited this set is out there as I was really bummed when I didn't grab it in the earlier Mos Eisley Cantina set. As mentioned elsewhere, it's missing an R2-D2 but don't let that hold you back.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke's Landspeeder™
- February 7th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A nice little setJayneflakes | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a lovely little set and almost perfect for the Star Wars fan who wants to display some models, but who does not have a lot of room. The Minifigs are charming, although the absence of R2D2 seems incongruous given the context of the set. The moulding of the Sand Person's head is excellent, but the subtle printing of colour on C3PO's leg is possibly too subtle to notice. The set goes together quite well, it looks great when finished and placed on a small stand to give it the appearance of flight. However, the stickers do seem to lack the usual Lego quality. Despite applying with Tweezers rather than fingers, the sticker on the right hand nacelle does keep peeling off. To my mind, the use of printed parts would have been better, especially as applying stickers can be difficult. On this occasion, the stickers feel slightly too thick, which makes them too stiff to sit well on the curved surface. Thinner stickers might have worked better, but would have been too fragile to place easily. This is a compromise that printed bricks would have negated. Overall, I do like this set and other than a couple of minor issues, would recommend it. If you do buy it though, you will need to source an R2 unit separately.June 18, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your stickers. It sounds like some replacements might be in order, so just get in touch with us at LEGO.com/Service and we're happy to help.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Luke's Landspeeder™
- January 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A cheap time in MayDona1dMac | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSince it is at a cheap cost during the May the 4th iffer, I am satisfied that it is worth the cost to get as it is a worthy set of a more fine design for the Landspeeder through colour scheme and the range of minifigs are special for 3PO Luke and Ben Kenobi. If this set had a bonus R2 it is definitely worth more than a cheap cost. Lovely small and simple, it is the best to afford for 2017Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke's Landspeeder™