Lincoln MemorialLincoln Memorial3.92525.
Construct a LEGO® brick model of the Lincoln Memorial, national monument to the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Designed by architect Henry Bacon to resemble a classic Greek temple, the Memorial was officially dedicated to the American people at a ceremony on May 30, 1922, 57 years after Lincoln’s death. Today, it remains a hugely popular tourist attraction and is open 24 hours a day to the public. Just like the actual building in Washington D.C., this detailed LEGO set incorporates 36 Doric columns, which symbolize all the states within the Union at the time of Lincoln’s passing. The LEGO brick model is designed with a removable roof so you can view a model of the Abraham Lincoln statue, the famous sculpture created by Daniel Chester French that dominates this iconic American edifice.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Lincoln Memorial
- Features a removable roof, the Abraham Lincoln statue and a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 2” (6cm) tall, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO Architecture product line isabout celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cute, pocket-sized modelJQBricker | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have mixed feelings about this set. When I purchased it, on 1/1/15, I did not know what I was getting. I expected more than a Lego baby for the Lincoln statue. (Check Bricks 'n Pieces, that's the piece name.) I expected the Lincoln Memorial and the White House to go together for display purposes. There were no reviews yet to warn me of the very small size of this model. All that said, I did enjoy building it and the cute little model kind of grew on me. Pros: As a stand-alone, the model is easy to build, nice to display, and the small size could be an asset if you want to display at work or elsewhere in a small space. Cons: If you have other architecture sets, The White House in particular, this set is much too small. The scale is not consistent between the sets, and I don't feel that I can display these two side-by-side. Value for money: Leaning Tower of Pisa, White House, Big Ben, and Fallingwater are all better buys for the money. Bottomline: Know what you are getting and what you are NOT getting and you may like this set.May 8, 2015Nicholas, Technical Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As you may or may not know our Architecture sets are not in any particular scale. This is in part because we want to emphasize particular features of a structure in form of the LEGO brick. Regardless, your feedback is important and we will be happy to forward your comments on to our design team. Thanks again!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lincoln Memorial
- in about 5 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0another great Architecture setVanderAppel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToo bad one can't respond to other reviewers, because Beaner's review below is almost insulting. Given the date and the review, he clearly doesn't have the actual product. Cannot be built in 11 minutes and there IS a miniature Lincoln statue in there. I love LEGO's response. The Archtecture series is just wonderful. I have them all and have not been disappointed once. I love the booklets, the black styling and how all items are so accurate. The term 'play experience' that you need to rate when submitting a review is of course not literally applicable to the Architecture series because, at least for me, it's more of a 'build and display' thing, not a play thing. But for me, the building and enjoying IS the play, so, full marks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lincoln Memorial
- in about 5 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lincoln LEGOsJess80 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone who has spend half my life outside of DC I felt I needed to purchase this when it was released. While it was an easy build, and much smaller than I thought it would be, it was fun to build a familiar landmark. While cute, I agree I thought the mini Abe figure would be a build rather than a singular piece. However, it was nice there was something there rather than a regular block. Would love to see the Jefferson Memorial as a future project!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lincoln Memorial
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small, but a good renditionstevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is my first purchase from the architecture series. I bought it because my son and I visited the actual memorial the week before, therefore it has a special meaning to us. Whether or not you have been to the actual Lincoln Memorial, the build does closely resemble the structure. It is fairly small, and because the build is mainly made from very small parts, it does seem like a high cost per piece ratio compared to other sets. There is a nice instruction booklet that includes information about the memorial. Naturally, as an architecture set, it is meant for display and has very little in terms of play value. Nevertheless, fans of architecture or those who appreciate monuments like these will probably like the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lincoln Memorial