Save Ed and Edna from the shark army’s crab with Jay’s Lightning Jet in this thrilling THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The jet has a handle for easy pick-up-and-play and maximum swooshability, plus an opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter and trigger-activated rotating electro-disc. The crab features posable legs, a snapping pincer and 6-stud rapid shooter, and the set also includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons to dial up the role-play conflict.
- Build your own Lightning Jet, featuring opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooter, trigger-activated rotating electro disc and adjustable wings and Shark Army crab!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Ed, Edna, Crusty, Jelly and Shark Army Thug
- LEGO NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Lightning Jet measures over 7” high, 17” long and 11” wide. Crab measures over 2” high, 3” long and 4” wide
- 876 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- June 3rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0rewiewI would recommend this to a friend!so i was very excited to get this set because it came with two mechs however when i was building this set i saw that it had a broken part so the spinning lightning disc did not work but i had a few spare parts so i built a different action that worked well. on the other hand i think this is a great set for how much stuff there is i would recomend this set just don't expect too much in the spinning disc areaJune 4, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHey there! It's great that you enjoyed your LEGO® NINJAGO®. I'm sorry to hear your had some problems with a broken piece, though. That's definitely not usual. Don't worry, though! We're happy to get things sorted for you. It's easy to request a replacement part by going to LEGO.com/Service and choosing the "Bricks & Pieces" option.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Lightning Jet
- November 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not gonna flyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI had some difficulties with this one. The wings are just to heavy to stay on right. Everything’s in place perfectly as the manual says.
Response from LEGO SHOPNovember 19, 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had some difficulties with this set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. Whenever you're having stability issues, make sure you've taken the set apart and double-checked each step in the building instructions. All pieces need to be pushed together as firmly as possible: any small air gaps between parts can cause instability later in the building process. If you've tried all that and you still feel the wings aren't holding together as well as they should, feel free to get in touch with our experts at LEGO.com/service.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrs 37 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lightning Jet