Let your kid get totally immersed in adventure action play with LEGO® Friends 41380 Lighthouse Rescue Center playset. This rescue center toy has a multitude of features, including a lab, sea lion play area, rest area, TV room, office and an observation deck with a lamp that can be lit by pressing the lighthouse roof. Rescued sea lions access the lighthouse clinic using a clever hinged pool that swings through 180 degrees to bring the sea lions into the clinic. Also included is a water scooter for rescuing the sea animals and a mini island where the sea lion is trapped in an abandoned shack, which has a fun button function your child can push to set the sea lion free. There is also a treasure map hidden there—the clever textile reveals its secrets when brushed with water. This lighthouse toy provides a raft of scenarios that allow imaginations to run free and nurturing play to come to the fore. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement. This fun construction set includes 2 mini-dolls, plus 5 animal figures.
- This set includes 2 mini-doll figures: Mia and Emma, plus 1 dolphin, 1 bird, 1 turtle and 2 sea lion figures.
- Features a 4-story building with an examination area, lab, sea lion play area, rest area, TV room, office, observation deck and a jetty.
- Examination area features a hinged pool to bring the sea lions into the clinic from the outside and a sea lion X-ray area.
- Separate island features a wood-effect shack with planks that fall away at the press of a button to release the trapped sea lion.
- Accessory elements include a water-reactive textile treasure map, light brick, medical instruments, sea creature and coral elements, life vest, fins, diving helmet, fishing rod and line, fish, walkie-talkie, magnifying glass, ball, camera, telescope, satellite dish and a Heartlake City cup.
- This product requires 2 x LR 41 1.5 V batteries, which are included.
- Let your youngster role-play the rescuer!
- Kids can pretend to keep ships safe from the shore with the lighthouse's flashing light brick.
- Inspire your little builder to set sail on a LEGO® rescue mission.
- Help your child to explore how to care for an animal’s wellbeing.
- Water-reactive textile treasure map adds an element of surprise.
- LEGO® Friends toys encourage imaginative play, and make building creative and fun.
- Combine this rescue center toy with the LEGO® Friends 41381 Rescue Mission Boat, 41376 Turtles Rescue Mission and 41378 Dolphins Rescue Mission sets to extend the action-packed fun.
- LEGO® Friends sets make an ideal Christmas gift or gift for the holiday season for creative kids.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access this constructions set’s intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- This set is part of the LEGO® Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- Lighthouse model measures over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Water scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Plenty of build and play valueScribesarah | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this to build with my 7 year old daughter - as it worked out, she built the island, water scooter and coral parts (which are conveniently, presumably deliberately, in a single bag with their own instruction booklet) while I did most of the lighthouse. Lots of lovely touches including the light brick (because obviously a lighthouse needs an actual light!), vet instruments, and the buildable dolphin on the sign. Daughter is now loving all the play options, particularly sending animals down the slide. My only minus point is that there’s no way for the mini dolls to get between floors - no stairs or ladders - but I guess that would have added a level of complication, and if daughter doesn’t care then I shouldn’t either!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Rescue Center
- September 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Where is the bunny?????Anaggreivedparent1234 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!On the box there is a bunny snorkelling. However, upon further inspection, I was shocked to discover the absence of the rabbit in this set. Other than that, great set, would recommend but disappointed there is no bunny.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45Lighthouse Rescue Center