Have fun with this charming model, featuring a lighthouse and a lightkeeper's cottage with detailed interior, including a table, chair, lamp and a painting. The lighthouse includes a LEGO® light brick, and the seashore features lapping waves, a bench, open-air fire, rocks and a pier. This 3-in-1 LEGO Creator set features an easy-to-remodel modular system for extended play scenarios and can be rebuilt to create a house with pier and speedboat or a boathouse. Includes 2 minifigures, plus an orca and 2 seagulls.
- Build a lighthouse with a working light, rearrangeable modular parts, and an opening lighthouse keeper’s cottage with a detailed interior – plus a buildable orca!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a House with a pier and speedboat or a Houseboat
- Includes male adult minifigure, female child minifigure, buildable orca, 2 buildable seagulls, and 2 fish elements
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Lighthouse Point is over 9” high, 9” wide, and 5” deep. House with pier is over 4” high, 3” wide, and 5” deep. Houseboat is over 3” high, 3” wide, and 5” deep
- 528 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clever, well designed and funkiwibrox | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis will be important component of my harbour and when I saw it had a light brick it went onto my wishlist. Its an easy but fun build with some nice clever detail, expecially the micro seagulls and the Orca. I most liked the fact that the base lock together with pins so it can be rearranged to look different and lighthouse can also be reconfigured, The only niggle is the light switch which won't stay on and is a bit obtrusive, I'll replace it with a white axle cone and white technic brick which will hide it better.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point
- November 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very good value packJudyJue | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonVery pleased with just how large this pack is and it's very good value for the money. Lighthouse took about 2 hours to build by myself and 13 year old grandson. Once we build a project we then dismantle and see how much we can build with the parts and were again very pleased with quantity of bricks etc.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point
- May 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jrhockey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It is a very good set, bcause it is very detailed, and easy to build. I realy enjoyed building it, and it looks great.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 33 minsWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point
- July 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetNicnac | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe light house was a straight forward process. I like how it is customize-able. Love that it has a light feature. The whale is a favorite piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point