Have fun with this charming model, featuring a lighthouse and a lightkeeper's cottage with detailed interior, including a table, chair, lamp and a painting. The lighthouse includes a LEGO® light brick, and the seashore features lapping waves, a bench, open-air fire, rocks and a pier. This 3-in-1 LEGO Creator set features an easy-to-remodel modular system for extended play scenarios and can be rebuilt to create a house with pier and speedboat or a boathouse. Includes 2 minifigures, plus an orca and 2 seagulls.
- Build a lighthouse with a working light, rearrangeable modular parts, and an opening lighthouse keeper’s cottage with a detailed interior – plus a buildable orca!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a House with a pier and speedboat or a Houseboat
- Includes male adult minifigure, female child minifigure, buildable orca, 2 buildable seagulls, and 2 fish elements
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Lighthouse Point is over 9” high, 9” wide, and 5” deep. House with pier is over 4” high, 3” wide, and 5” deep. Houseboat is over 3” high, 3” wide, and 5” deep
- 528 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- August 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego as ArtI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very colourful Lego set that I love to have on display. For the cost, it is cheaper than wall art but it will serve that function in my dorm. The modular build is amazing because there really are hundreds of different combinations! I highly recommend watching the video on Lego.com with the two designers playing around with different combos. The orange glow of the light-up brick is the perfect hue. I can tell from pictures that this is a much nicer looking set than the 2011 Lighthouse Island because the top of the lighthouse is more round than square and it takes advantage of the awesome curved fence. Only complaint is that you have to push the button to make it glow.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point
- June 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice improvement over the previous Lighthouse Island. I like the versatility of the design, allowing for many different reconfigurations of the house and tower. Interior of the house lacks a little detail, especially for a building that is hinged. Love the fact that the top lights up. Nice work creating a "lens" for the light. My biggest wish is that the light would be able to flash on its own instead of having to push the "button" all the time.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lighthouse Point
- August 20th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really NiceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really nice. I really like the 3 in 1 idea but the only part I don't like is having to painstakingly take them all apart again. The colors on the lighthouse are vibrant and matches perfectly with the houses and the ocean setting. One really good detail is the rigged docks to make it have a more oceanic feel. I really do like the light at the top of the light house and the set was very enjoyable to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lighthouse Point
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clever, well designed and funkiwibrox |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis will be important component of my harbour and when I saw it had a light brick it went onto my wishlist. Its an easy but fun build with some nice clever detail, expecially the micro seagulls and the Orca. I most liked the fact that the base lock together with pins so it can be rearranged to look different and lighthouse can also be reconfigured, The only niggle is the light switch which won't stay on and is a bit obtrusive, I'll replace it with a white axle cone and white technic brick which will hide it better.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point