- Lewa Uniter of Jungle
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Lewa Uniter of Jungle
Average rating0out of 5 stars
FREE LEGO® Amelia Earhart Tribute set with purchases over $100.*Learn more
In the jungles of Okoto, the Toa must unite with the elemental creatures to become powerful enough to battle Makuta. Power up with elemental weapons, and gain flying powers when united with 71300 Uxar Creature of the Jungle!
- Lewa Uniter of Jungle features a BIONICLE® head with Unity Mask of Jungle with mask pop-off trigger, armor piece plate with unique rune decorations, unity piece to attach elemental creatures, and posable joints.
- Weapon elements include dual razor crystal blades.
- Accessory elements include Golden Unity Mask of Jungle and elemental shoulder plate armor.
- Turn the wheel to rotate the torso and to launch the whirlwind blade spin!
- Pop the trigger of the Uniter's BIONICLE® head to releasethe Unity Mask of Jungle and power up with Golden Unity Mask of Jungle!
- Sturdy design for intense action play!
- Stands over 8” (21cm) tall.
- Combine with 71300 Uxar Creature of Jungle and lock on the creature's mask in one click, using the unity piece, and become invincible.
- Switch with other elemental creatures in the 2016 LEGO® BIONICLE® series to create new out-this-world battle powers.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask yourparents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- March 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lewa Lives!Toaguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe second I saw Lewa on the shelves, I was shocked. From the beginning, He was my sole favorite. First of all, let's start with the functions. The hip swivel is really useful, but It's kinda squeaky. When you move it too much, It breaks. However, it's easy to fix. A gear on his rear end turns the whole thing! Next, the helmet pop of function works perfect! Plus, He does not have a huge lever sticking out of the back of his head, which is convenient. The golden mask looks plain awesome, and I love that it fits better than the protector mask. Next, the weapons are easy to use, and I love the rotation thingummy! Finally, The unity mode looks the best. I created a Uxar out of my old Bionicle stuff, and It looks even better! This function is fast and easy. The silver and green colors look great! The chest is very inresting, and it is silver. This set looks much better in hand than on the box. I loved building my favorite toa! My brother was building with me, so it took longer. All in all, great set, and I would recommend it to a friend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lewa Uniter of Jungle
- February 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Strong, but a little flawed.Fulerton3 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw some of these sets at the local toys r' us and decided to get some, as I have been a Bionicle fan for a long time a thoroughly enjoyed the 2015 sets. The ones I picked up included Lewa, Onua, Pohatu, and Kopaka. Lewa's looks by himself caught my attention, he looks great. The weapons and mask are very nice as well, the tonfas work surprisingly well with him. His leg construction is also nice, it's unique without taking away from the set. And his gear function works very well, the friction is good and the tonfas make for all sorts of fun battle poses. However, his biggest flaw is his shoulders, they way they're constructed limits movement back and forth. However, the shoulders do have an upside as they also allow some occasional unique poses. Overall, they're not a huge problem, but there is defiantly some issue there. I can say I would recommend Lewa, maybe not as a "must-have" but in my opinion he is worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lewa Uniter of Jungle
- January 25th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Looks amazing, but.....GilbertValen | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy very first Lego set was Lewa nuva back when I was a little kid. Because of this, I've always been a huge fan of Lewa. The new version of Lewa looks great. His color scheme is great, his mask is very unique and has a very cool design. The golden uniter mask is absolutely amazing, but.... The build of Lewa leaves a lot to be desired. His lower legs have a custom build to them which is cool, but it makes him look very short and unfinished. They do not limit his articulation though. My main issue with this set is the arms. The shoulders are mounted in a really awkward spot. They really limit his ability to turn arms forward. You have to twist the whole arm back to move it forward. This also makes a really short upper arm. His lower arm is also limited by the armor add-on which is attached by the elbow. In conclusion, I would recommend this set to fans of Lewa who have extra parts laying around and are able to modify him so that he has normal articulation. He is still a fantastic character but again, needs some modifications in order to be really usable.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lewa Uniter of Jungle
- February 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Looks can be decieving.SirKendrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLewa is a pure masterpiece to behold, he simply is beautiful. His color scheme is amazing and he flaunts a care free energetic vibe. The weapns are a little frustraing to use because they use a pin that lets them move in circles. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the design of the arms and legs. It brings a spark of originality for how arms and legs can be built for any future BIONICLE set. This design DEFINATLY needs inprovements however. The arms and legs both should be longer. Lewa in this instance looks a little stubby and too short with his current arms and legs. The way the arms are connected to the body is the most important problem though. It limits articulation and movement to a frustrating level. Still, this set is nice but I would not recomend it as a starter set. Buy Lewa last.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lewa Uniter of Jungle