Enter LEGO® Worlds, an open environment of procedurally-generated LEGO brick worlds which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models, characters, creatures and vehicles. Build anything you can imagine one brick at a time, or use large-scale landscaping tools to create vast mountain ranges and dot your world with tropical islands. Drop in prefabricated structures to build and customize any world to your liking. Explore each world using helicopters, dragons, motorbikes or even gorillas and unlock treasures that enhance your gameplay. Watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways. In LEGO Worlds, anything is possible!
- Discover, create and customize LEGO® Worlds, bring them to life with characters, creatures, models and drivable vehicles and then play out your own unique adventures.
- Uncover hidden treasures in fun and fantastical environments.
- Race, soar, zoom and ride on a variety of vehicles and creatures from race cars and helicopters to polar bears and dragons.
- Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO® structures.
- Modify terrain quickly and easily with the multi-tool.
- Customize your characters with a wide variety of outfits and other options.
- Play with virtual versions of selected real-life LEGO® sets.
- Export your creations and save them to use again.
- PLAYSTATION® 4 game system with a minimum of 8GB available hard disk space and Internet connection required.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 1st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An Interesting Game!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This game I like and it is very different from past Lego games and I've heard alot that this game is somewhat like Minecraft but I like how you have to look around to find and collect all sorts of different collectibles and find new and other types of minfigures to play as.This game is very fun to play and is somewhat challenging at times but is still an awesome game to have for anyone who is a gamer and really likes Lego games.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Worlds PLAYSTATION® 4 Video Game