- LEGO® Store Picture Frame
Add a LEGO® theme to your favorite images with this 40359 LEGO Store Picture Frame, featuring an iconic LEGO brick graphic, 6” x 4” picture display area, buildable store detailing, flagship store stickers and a minifigure. Easily move the brick-built modular sections to create your own LEGO store layout.
- Includes a LEGO® store staff minifigure.
- Features a picture frame with LEGO® store detailing, including an iconic LEGO brick graphic, buildable store props and flagship store stickers.
- Easily move the brick-built modular sections to change the store layout.
- Building instructions included.
- Photo frame in landscape orientation measures over 4" (10cm) high and 6" (15cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setTurtlePotato5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this because I wanted to buy the "Microscale LEGO Brand Store" but it was out of stock (it may have been that it would never be restocked) so I looked into similar sets and found this one! I had the great idea to build it following the instructions, then rebuild it using most of the pieces and build a shopping mall-ish modular building around it. I have made it and it looks AMAZING.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Store Picture Frame
- February 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build, great qualityJennifergwl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this frame for the build of the mini LEGO Store and wondered about the quality of the frame part, but found it to be of great quality. It's not cardstock or even flimsy cardboard, but a heavy duty, thick cardboard-type material (sorry wish I knew what it was called). Very strong and wont bend if small hands get a hold of it. Also looks very nice with the build portion of it. I'm very impressed by this for the price point. I only gave it four stars because the frame from years past was completely brick built and I gave that five stars. If this were completely brick built, it would definitely have five stars :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Store Picture Frame
- February 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!As someone who missed out on the Lego store builds from Legoland and store openings, I am happy to see this frame available. While I'll probably never actually use it as a frame, I do plan on using it to build my own Lego store in my town. Great pieces found in this one!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Store Picture Frame