- LEGO® Red/Blue Brick Print Eco Heritage Backpack
LEGO® Red/Blue Brick Print Eco Heritage BackpackLEGO® Red/Blue Brick Print Eco Heritage Backpack551.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Show your love of LEGO® bricks wherever you go with this distinctive Red/Blue Brick Print Heritage Backpack. It features adjustable padded shoulder straps, click-fastening sternum strap for optimum comfort and weight distribution, durable recycled fabric with water-resistant backing, a striking LEGO brick wall pattern and 360-degree high-visibility details. Store your stuff in the spacious main zipper compartment, interior slip pocket, front zipper pocket or the mesh side pocket for a water bottle or other items you want to grab quickly.
- Features premium-quality fabric including recycled PET main body material with water-resistant backing, a printed red and blue (plus black, green and yellow) LEGO® brick wall pattern, 360-degree high-visibility reflective details and a padded back panel with LEGO brick stitch detail; main zipper compartment with name/telephone number tag inside, interior slip pocket, front zipper pocket and mesh side pocket for quick-access items; YKK zippers with customized LEGO brick pullers on all zips; and a D ring to attach belongings.
- Carry the backpack with the padded, contoured shoulder straps and adjustable front sternum strap with easy-click fastener, or with the padded haul handle.
- Matching 5005355 LEGO® Red/Blue Brick Print Lunch Bag sold separately.
- Measures over 15” (40cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Built to last!Lia917 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My son got this backpack as a gift for his 1st day of school in Kindergarten. He is now preparing to go to 3rd grade and the bag is still in perfect condition!! Incredible construction, seams are all still tight - great value!!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Red/Blue Brick Print Eco Heritage Backpack