- LEGO® Pirates
- LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
Arrr, there be a Pirates Chess Set off the port bow! Build the fun beach-themed board, assemble the 32 colorful, brick-built playing pieces, and start learning this classic strategy game with your friends and family! This fun set includes pirates and Bluecoats, which you can easily move around the board. Now hoist the mainsail and get ready for victory, me hearties! Set includes 20 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories.
- Set includes 20 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories
- Features 32 playing pieces, brick-built chess board and beach-theme styling
- Multi-purpose brick separator included
- A fun way to learn this classic game
- Chess has never been so fun!
- Play pirates vs Bluecoats!
- Board measures over 14” (38cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good chess set for customizing your own playQuentin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this one since I am looking for a lego chess board. And this chess set comes with 20 minifigures. I think it is great for the price less than $60. I replaced all minifigures with my own minifigures and then I can play middle earth chess.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
- November 2nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Missing Parts!!!Momof3boyz | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!We chanced upon this amazing set on offer at Malaysia Legoland Hotel and my 6year old was thrilled to build it. The set looks amazing though I would have preferred to see more minifigures. The problem howver is that the set we got is missing parts! We dont hv 16 pieces of the white squares that the figures stand on, as well as one long white piece. How i wish they just gave us complete parts instead of giving us odd extra pieces.November 16, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe're sorry to hear you were missing some pieces! Did you know we have a great replacement parts service available? Visit service.LEGO.com, fill out the form under "Bricks & Pieces," and we'll get those missing pieces sent out right away.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
- January 1st, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0So many missing bricks, we could not complete set!Leslienothappy | 45-54Purchased for: SonAaaarghghggh!!! The pirates must have made off with half the bricks needed to complete this set!!!!This has never happened to us before!!! I bought this set as a Christmas present for my son. My son and I tried to assemble the set as our New Year's Eve project and game. We were really looking forward to playing chess! Unfortunately, there were so many missing tiles, we were not able to complete the set and we were certainly not able to play. Every single white square board tile was missing and half the black ones were - along with some various other pieces needed to complete the board! As I read the reviews, it appears something similar happened to another family as well! This has never happened to us before and we are unhappy - although we uncerstand there clearly may hace been a malfunction during assembly of the set! I have posted a photo of what we were able to complete!
Response from LEGO SHOPJanuary 9, 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesYour pirates definitely made off with half of your set and I am sorry for this. The great news is that LEGO Consumer Services will fix this for you. Occasionally a missing part or missing bag happens during product and we will always be here to save the day. Considering how accurate our packing facilities are, the odds of you ever experiencing this again are pretty rare!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
- January 4th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great minifigs, design problemsMrMustardHead | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this up at the discounted price and have to say it was an excellent deal. The set includes 20 mini figures and a host of other interesting parts, like building plates. Overall, I'm pleased with it as a collection of LEGO pieces. As a game, it leaves a bit to be desired. pieces are to be held in place by attaching the bottom of the piece to the little nub in the middle of the square. This tends to work unreliably, so pieces tend to want to fall over or take a fair amount of work to get into place. This becomes particularly problematical because the pieces are often as wide as the squares, so there is no room to maneuver them and you end up knocking over adjoining pieces when moving your piece. It's just not very functional. Also, the base is advertised as being the place you store the pieces. That's a great idea! You just lift off the sections of the board and put the pieces inside. However, when you go to replace the board, so as to securely store the pieces, you find out that the storage space isn't deep enough to hold all of the pieces, quite a few of which are deeper than the storage compartment is high. If they would add another course of bricks to the side walls of the compartments, then the pieces would all fit. I don't understand how they managed to overlook this simple shortcoming. So, buy it for the minifigs and the building plates, but don't expect to be able to play chess very well with it, or to be able to store it intact using the provided case.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?35LEGO® Pirates Chess Set